SRF NES Season 5.5: (All Events Finished)

Breaking news!

The following alterations are being made for the upcoming "Group C Legends" special event after review by the NES Governing Body:

*The tyre wear multiplier is being changed.
Previous: 3×
Revised: 1×

*The track limits will no longer be automatically handled by the game. They will be assessed post-race like they will be for The NES Classic event.

We hope that you can both understand and appreciate these revisions made. Hope to see you on Sunday!

It's raceday!

It's the Group C Legends event.
Remember to check the thread for the "Race Day Procedure."

Hope to see you later today!

The manual track limits review as well as the incident report & final race results for the Group C Legends event have been added to the thread (Post #5). Thanks again to everyone who took part!

This upcoming Sunday is possibly the first of its official kind, as we go to the Fuji Speedway GT (Short) layout for the Super Hybrid Showdown! There are currently 9 entries, and 9 confirmed car choices (5 Lexus, 3 Toyota). This will certainly be an interesting one, and a very close contest based on previous casual races and testing.
If you or anyone else you know may want to get involved, it's never too late to sign up!

Hope to see you on the track!

Last edited:
It's raceday!

It's the Super Hybrid Showdown!
A reminder to check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on the GTPlanet thread for opening times etc. We're still taking any last-minute entries.

Hope to see you later today!

NES 5.5 : Super hybrid showdown

Eddie_cwb07
Leevin Racing Team
Toyota FT-1
Michelin

G_infaamous
Leevin Racing Team
Toyota FT-1
Michelin

Last edited:
Lobby is up! See you there!

Edit: Ok. So due to a lot of people not being able to make it, the Super Hybrid Showdown has officially been postponed. New date should be figured out in the near future, however it will be after The NES Classic. Thanks again to those who were able to make it.

Last edited:
It's raceday!

It's the Desert Duel Challenge!
Still have some entry spaces left for any last-minute sign-ups! Should be a good evening of semi-casual racing!

A reminder to competitors to check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on post #3 of this thread for the lobby opening time and such.

Hope to see you later!

It's raceday!

It's Porsche vs Toyota!
Be sure to check the lobby opening time etc on the "Race Day Procedure" tab of our thread (post #3).

If you want your team to have the best chance, make sure to get in contact with your fellow manufacturer teammates and perhaps see if you need to get any reserves on standby.

Also remember that we will be using a formation lap today. For details of that go to post #3, "Race Settings", "Manual Rolling Start Procedure".

As it is a multi-class race, a reminder to the GT category to hold a predictable racing line while being lapped.
In turn, the Prototype category should exercise a level of patience with the GT traffic, avoiding reckless manoeuvres where possible.

I hope to see you later today!

Last edited:
(Reserve Signup)
Event: Porsche Vs Toyota
PSN: sota__59
Racing Number: 59
Team Name: Team SotaSport
Car: Porsche 919
Tyre Manufacturer: Bridgestone

Would I be able to change some details in my sign up please?

My PSN is now: V1_Evo_

Race number: #18

And tyre manufacturer: Advan - Yokohama

Cheers, Phil

Last edited:
It's raceday!

It's the Super Formula Showdown!

Check the GTPlanet thread for lobby opening time etc (post #3, "Race Day Procedure" tab.

I believe we still have some space if anyone else wants to join us tonight. Hope to see you there!

It's raceday!

It's the Super Formula Showdown!

Check the GTPlanet thread for lobby opening time etc (post #3, "Race Day Procedure" tab.

I believe we still have some space if anyone else wants to join us tonight. Hope to see you there!

Unfortunately my flight will proceed or fortunately I should say, I am sorry to say I won’t be kicking rear wings tonight, good luck and enjoy the race everybody! I will try to tune in for the stream though. :cheers:

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that the Super Hybrid Showdown has officially been confirmed for January 10th.

Due to a few people having to withdraw at the last date we had set for it, some of the entries from that events entry list were removed. Therefore I encourage everyone to check theventry list for it (Post #4) to make sure you're on it.
If you are not on it, had already signed up but had to cancel, and want to enter again, please message here stating you "would like to resubmit your entry."

With that being said, we now have finished the 2020 part of our special events season. We are still accepting entries for both events, even as reserve slots.

Thanks again to everyone who has been a part of this season so far, as well as the rest of the NES events held over the year!

Event: Super Hybrid Showdown
PSN Username: HoudiniMeyers
Racing Number: #23
Team Name: Martini Racing Team
Car: Toyota FT1 VGT

Put me on reserve, not sure if I will attend

PSN Username: HoudiniMeyers
Racing Number: #23
Car: Lexus LF-LC GT VGT

PSN Username: Felixvhst
Racing Number: #2
Car: Lexus LF-LC GT VGT

It's raceday!

It's The NES Classic!
Be sure to have your liveries ready in advance. Check the thread (post #3) for the "Race Day Procedure" tab as usual. Hope to see you later today!

Last edited:
For the last time in 5.5...

It's raceday!

It's the Super Hybrid Showdown.
If by now you haven't figured out to check the "Race Day Procedure" tab on the thread then there's something wrong. Remember also that we are using the Fuji Speedway GT (Short) layout today. Be sure to have liveries etc ready with the light blue number board for Super Hybrids.

Hope to see you later!

Latest Posts

Back