SRL Saturday Night Special | April 28th | 1 Hour Race | Lambo Super Trofeo | Long BeachPC 

• Thread starter Wiz
  • 14 comments

Wiz

Well-Known Jerkface
Premium
United States
Michigan
0zZSgkg.png

Presents

omGYxtu.png

Welcome to Saturday Night Special!

fnf-current-event-banner-png.681585

This Saturday we'll be running the Lamborghini Super Trofeo

27355923_10204162813588259_4660137593866125403_o.jpg

At Long Beach

DrWA3mO.png

Details:

When: Saturday, April 28th
Start Time: 8:00pm Eastern
Server Name: Saturday Night Spec
Password: gtr77

Qualifying: 30 minutes
Race Length: 1 hour

Feel free to join us on Discord!

Invite: https://discord.gg/FdZusfV

Rules & Regs:

Tuning: Open
Assists: Authentic
Tire Wear & Fuel: On/Authentic
Online Rating: Yes
Mandatory Pit: Yes

Penalties: Off
Damage: Performance Impacting
Starting Procedure: Standing Start

Last edited:
kwmROTh.png

Saturday Night Special Rules & Guidelines:

1. Drive as clean and respectful as possible. Try to avoid contact with fellow racers.
2. No hitting, ramming or corner cutting allowed.
3. Accidents can happen. If you crash someone or cause them to go off course you should slow and allow them to regain their position.
4. If there is any doubt as to whether you will be able to cleanly pull off a pass, wait untill another corner.
5. NO DIVE-BOMBING (to the inside OR outside)
6. Drivers are expected to keep at least 2 wheels on the track/curbs at all times.
7. Blocking is not permitted. You get one move to choose your line and then you must hold it. You can not swerve back to your original line.
8. Rage quitting is frowned upon
9. Please keep mic chatter to a minimum during the race (during practice is ok).
10. The goal of SNS isn't to prove who the fastest driver is, it's to provide a fun environment where you can drive/race with your fellow sim racing enthusiasts.
11. And of course please follow the GTPlanet Online Rules and The Good Racecraft Guide.

Penalties:

I am not here to penalize people for driving hard or driving passionately. I understand that while we all try our hardest to race cleanly, none of us are perfect, especially in the heat of the moment. That being said, I also expect everyone to learn from their mistakes and I'll do everything I can to help drivers improve their racecraft. If any driver shows repeated instances of gross negligence or overly aggressive driving I reserve the right to disqualify them from the club. Any contact or incident that is deemed to have been intentional will almost certainly result in immediate disqualification from any future events.

Back