1. Drive as clean and respectful as possible. Try to avoid contact with fellow racers.
2. No hitting, ramming or corner cutting allowed.
3. Accidents can happen. If you crash someone or cause them to go off course you should slow and allow them to regain their position.
4. If there is any doubt as to whether you will be able to cleanly pull off a pass, wait untill another corner.
5. NO DIVE-BOMBING (to the inside OR outside)
6. Drivers are expected to keep at least 2 wheels on the track/curbs at all times.
7. Blocking is not permitted. You get one move to choose your line and then you must hold it. You can not swerve back to your original line.
8. Rage quitting is frowned upon
9. Please keep mic chatter to a minimum during the race (during practice is ok).
10. The goal of SNS isn't to prove who the fastest driver is, it's to provide a fun environment where you can drive/race with your fellow sim racing enthusiasts.
11. And of course please follow the GTPlanet Online Rules and The Good Racecraft Guide.
Penalties:
I am not here to penalize people for driving hard or driving passionately. I understand that while we all try our hardest to race cleanly, none of us are perfect, especially in the heat of the moment. That being said, I also expect everyone to learn from their mistakes and I'll do everything I can to help drivers improve their racecraft. If any driver shows repeated instances of gross negligence or overly aggressive driving I reserve the right to disqualify them from the club. Any contact or incident that is deemed to have been intentional will almost certainly result in immediate disqualification from any future events.