SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a slight change in the way the David vs. Goliath Series will play out.

Drivers will pick a livery / number for each car. Each car can be used 3 times during the series. It is up to the driver to determine which car you want to drive, and in which race. Keep in mind, it might be worthwhile to try and pick the lesser used car for higher overall point placement.

Here are my selections:

MPWBAS5J9B5AAAMMD_.jpeg
MPKBAL8J9B5AAAMMD_.jpeg

Made a slight change in the way the David vs. Goliath Series will play out.

Drivers will pick a livery / number for each car. Each car can be used 3 times during the series. It is up to the driver to determine which car you want to drive, and in which race. Keep in mind, it might be worthwhile to try and pick the lesser used car for higher overall point placement.

Here are my selections:

View attachment 663837 View attachment 663838
I hope to get on tomorrow and mess with these rides a bit! Hopefully nothing comes up amd i can have a sim chair day, been a while :irked:

I hope to get on tomorrow and mess with these rides a bit! Hopefully nothing comes up amd i can have a sim chair day, been a while :irked:
pick a time and lets get racing? 7-10 eastern seems the best time for the eastern fella's but what do the western cowboys and anyone in between have to say?
before works too ladies

:gtpflag:Ive made my selections for David vs Goliath!

-Please visit page one and see what available and make your decisions as well, thanks!

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

Extra tid bit- i will be missing the first week of this series, so there for i will only be racing 4 events. This now means that i can only use each car twice not three times each. We will impose this same rule for any other drivers missing events for this series. This just keeps it fair and forces drivers to still have to use both cars evenly 👍

Last edited:
I was looking forward to this Deja vu night, however my oldest son was given a week stay at some fancy resort in New Hampshire and has invited up for a few days. How could I pass up free golf and the opportunity to see my grand kids, wind them up and then leave. See everyone next week.

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok gang tonight we will play Assetto Corsa for the evening. @sgohsixthree has built us an excellent plan for tonight, we will recap our past series that we've done in pcars but on AC. So pack your pipes and fill your cups because this one is going to be fun! Mcinnis will be the host tonight so watch for his invites! Some of these car will be dlc cars so make sure you have them or you will sitting one out maybe? The room will be call SRM of some sort, and password will be "wank" all lower case. See everyone tonight!

SRM Déjà Vu Night in Assetto Corsa

8/1/17

Quick races for the night based off of past Series we've done in Project Cars. If you'd like to join, be sure to post up your PSN name and send a friend request to mphile77 or smcinnis so you can get in! Please include a message with your friend request so we know you'd like to join.

Please try and keep discussion of this event in the SRM Assetto Corsa Thread.

:cheers:
Ruf Cup

Monza GP - 5 Laps
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017

X Challenge
Red Bull Ring - 5 Laps
  • KTM X-Bow R

Formula Gulf
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 5 Laps
  • Tatus FA01

Rocket Bunny Bash
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 5 Laps
  • Toyota GT-86

PGT Faceoff
Spa Francorchamps - 7 Laps
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 x6
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren 650 GT3
  • McLaren MP4 – 12C GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
  • Scuderia Glickenhaus Glickenhaus SCG003
If there is still time and interest we will continue with the following races, or hold onto them for another night :sly::

GT4
Imola - 5 Laps
  • Lotus Evora GX
  • Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Group A (Eh)

Brands Hatch GP - 5 Laps
  • Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
  • BMW M3 E30 DTM
  • Mercedes 190E EVO II

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok gang tonight we will play Assetto Corsa for the evening. @sgohsixthree has built us an excellent plan for tonight, we will recap our past series that we've done in pcars but on AC. So pack your pipes and fill your cups because this one is going to be fun! Mcinnis will be the host tonight so watch for his invites! Some of these car will be dlc cars so make sure you have them or you will sitting one out maybe? The room will be call SRM of some sort, and password will be "wank" all lower case. See everyone tonight!

SRM Déjà Vu Night in Assetto Corsa

8/1/17

Quick races for the night based off of past Series we've done in Project Cars. If you'd like to join, be sure to post up your PSN name and send a friend request to mphile77 or smcinnis so you can get in! Please include a message with your friend request so we know you'd like to join.

Please try and keep discussion of this event in the SRM Assetto Corsa Thread.

:cheers:
Ruf Cup

Monza GP - 5 Laps
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017

X Challenge
Red Bull Ring - 5 Laps
  • KTM X-Bow R

Formula Gulf
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 5 Laps
  • Tatus FA01

Rocket Bunny Bash
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 5 Laps
  • Toyota GT-86

PGT Faceoff
Spa Francorchamps - 7 Laps
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 x6
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren 650 GT3
  • McLaren MP4 – 12C GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
  • Scuderia Glickenhaus Glickenhaus SCG003
If there is still time and interest we will continue with the following races, or hold onto them for another night :sly::

GT4
Imola - 5 Laps
  • Lotus Evora GX
  • Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Group A (Eh)

Brands Hatch GP - 5 Laps
  • Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
  • BMW M3 E30 DTM
  • Mercedes 190E EVO II

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017

Because this is more or less a casual night, lobbies will open a little bit later than usual. Races will start at 8:30PM EST.

:gtpflag: RACE DAY CHANGE OF PLANS ALERT :gtpflag:

Assetto Corsa is garbage.... SURPRISE!

We've moved over to Project Cars for the night. Come hang and have fun, or be grumpy, whatever. Spots open.

sgeti did you get a timmy while you where up here? its around a dollar and you get a coffee... go to starbucks and you pay for a coffee and a ferrari

sgeti did you get a timmy while you where up here? its around a dollar and you get a coffee... go to starbucks and you pay for a coffee and a ferrari
He was with me and I don't go to TH's, it's not coffee! ( don't go to SB's either).
Fun night as always last night, from what I remember, lol

No timmy. I had a Steve and his primo blend of coffee. I'm sure he has pot of that golden coffee right now after last night.

The more I play AC the more I am liking the challenge and difference from PCars.

Grimm :cheers::cheers: great news.

And the 3 Ferd

Hey uh Grim, quintuple posting is rather frowned upon by the staff. There's an edit button on every post you make, use that if you have more to say and no one else has posted since you have.

Do you have room for another driver Tuesday night? I'd love to join you guys and try it out.
We do, post in the thread here your car liverys. If you look on page one you will see what has been taken so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back