SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gtpflag:My A(EH) series car has been selected!
Its not to often in this game i get to run #77, so i will take full advantage of this and go with it, it would pain me to see one of you wanksters running around #77 :nervous:.
IMG_0574.JPG

:gtpflag:Ive also done some baseline testing on Eh Teams power restrictions for all 3 cars and they are pretty good, we should all be pretty close when tunded up properly . Ive only tested Nurb GP but ive seen enough there to show his work is good 👍.

:gtpflag:If anyone has an issue with their tune for this series, please reach out on the thread! Im pretty sure anyone would have no problem sharing a tune to help some guys out! Let us know!

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok gents tonight will test everyone for sure!!!! This Atom is a hot tire driving mother:censored: that will drive you :banghead:. All that said this is what an endurance race is about :crazy:. Lets see who can hold off the 230 degree tires the best and bring home the checkered flag 👍. Should be very interesting to say the least :scared:. We have a few spots open if any last minute guys want to give it a shot :confused:, see everyone tonight :cheers:

:gtpflag:April 25th :gtpflag:

img_0384-jpg.638367

:gtpflag:Created by Sgeti :gtpflag:

-The Ariel Atom 500 V8 enduro
-Dubai National for 42 Laps
-Weather--> overcast-medium clouds-clear (weather set on sync to race)
-Race starts at 6:00 at 5x time progression
-Visual damage only
-No mechanical failure
-Tire wear 5x
-Fuel real
-Traction control only allowed!!! No ABS or stability controlled will be used

1)sgeti-26
2)mphile-16
3)Mcinnis-22
4)aero-12
5)bloodyboyblue-3
6)eh-
7)colt-8
8)lobban-14
9)bear-30
10)hobbz-38
11)boomer-4
12)grim-69
13)ipecac-21
14)
15)
16)

:gtpflag:Added: here is a list of the drivers for the next series. Please get me your selections as soon as you can please. This helps Mcinnis create his spread sheet faster for you guys to enjoy for race results each week :D, help us help you 👍.
IMG_0579.PNG

:gtpflag:Extra section: Colts this is how you edit and add things to your previous post instead of doing 3 in a row a minute apart . We are here for ya buddy, hang in there and we will make you the greatest :gtplanet: poster to have ever roamed the earth :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'll use the #16 Mercedes for Group Eh

Also doubt I'll be home on time to race later but if I'm back before 8:30 I'll be sure of get online as fast as I can.

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok gents tonight will test everyone for sure!!!! This Atom is a hot tire driving mother:censored: that will drive you :banghead:. All that said this is what an endurance race is about :crazy:. Lets see who can hold off the 230 degree tires the best and bring home the checkered flag 👍. Should be very interesting to say the least :scared:. We have a few spots open if any last minute guys want to give it a shot :confused:, see everyone tonight :cheers:

:gtpflag:April 25th :gtpflag:

img_0384-jpg.638367

:gtpflag:Created by Sgeti :gtpflag:

-The Ariel Atom 500 V8 enduro
-Dubai National for 42 Laps
-Weather--> overcast-medium clouds-clear (weather set on sync to race)
-Race starts at 6:00 at 5x time progression
-Visual damage only
-No mechanical failure
-Tire wear 5x
-Fuel real
-Traction control only allowed!!! No ABS or stability controlled will be used

1)sgeti-26
2)mphile-16
3)Mcinnis-22
4)aero-12
5)bloodyboyblue-3
6)eh-
7)colt-8
8)lobban-14
9)bear-30
10)hobbz-38
11)boomer-4
12)grim-69
13)ipecac-21
14)
15)
16)

:gtpflag:Added: here is a list of the drivers for the next series. Please get me your selections as soon as you can please. This helps Mcinnis create his spread sheet faster for you guys to enjoy for race results each week :D, help us help you 👍.
View attachment 643468

:gtpflag:Extra section: Colts this is how you edit and add things to your previous post instead of doing 3 in a row a minute apart . We are here for ya buddy, hang in there and we will make you the greatest :gtplanet: poster to have ever roamed the earth :lol::lol::lol:
I'll show up for a bit if you just want more cars on track. I'm sure I'll be lap traffic very quickly

DP wants to race and then quit. Nothing new. We don't need guys that just get in the way, then quit. DP, your reputation precedes you, SRM is well aware of your antics and I don't think you would be welcome in our room. Unless, you want to be merciless ragged by me and the other guys who have beat our heads against the wall trying to help you fit in.

Unicorns will need to fly up my butt before you get back into my good graces.

Do Penguins have horns? Wouldn't want one of them up my butt either.

See you tonight boys.

DP wants to race and then quit. Nothing new. We don't need guys that just get in the way, then quit. DP, your reputation precedes you, SRM is well aware of your antics and I don't think you would be welcome in our room. Unless, you want to be merciless ragged by me and the other guys who have beat our heads against the wall trying to help you fit in.

Unicorns will need to fly up my butt before you get back into my good graces.

Do Penguins have horns? Wouldn't want one of them up my butt either.

See you tonight boys.

Is this understandable? Yes it is... Absolutely but we, the "older guys", should be able to just let it go and don't sound so sharp and cruel.
DP is what he is and everyone knows it for ages. Helping doesn't work so just let it go.
Grim just did enough.
Just a thought.

Point is I'm trying to come back and it takes baby steps but you're still stepping on my toes. Lemme know when you've had you're fun with that and I'll try again.

How aboot we take this to a PM guys :D, its race night here at SRM and i dont want to read about baby mama drama on the SRM thread 👎. Thanks in advance gang :cheers:!!!

:gtpflag:Thanks Sgeti for a brutal event!

I some how managed to pull it out :confused:, i had 3or4 penalties :banghead:, and completely missed the right hand hair pin up through the s's :confused:, lack of focus i think(zoned oot). I took fuel only and here is what i had left for tires :eek:
IMG_0584.JPG

@SGETI you evil SOB. What a combo you put together, and I loved it! Not so much the car, but the beautiful mix of tire and fuel wear and trying to figure out when to pit or not pit. Well done sir! :bowdown:

Great stuff up and down the lineup. Everytime I was on track I had someone to spar with, was good times!👍

Group EH Series starts next week, get your picks in!!!

SRM - Series Results 2017 - Atom.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - Atom.pdf
    56.3 KB · Views: 10
mphile you have to be hacking, cheating, doing something. That many laps i thought it HAD to be a 2 stop... (if i slowed way down i could of maybe got a 1 stop) you didnt even change your tires. I hereby vote to kick mphile out of every endurance race.

mphile you have to be hacking, cheating, doing something. That many laps i thought it HAD to be a 2 stop... (if i slowed way down i could of maybe got a 1 stop) you didnt even change your tires. I hereby vote to kick mphile out of every endurance race.
When it was talked about us not having longer races in SRM it kinda got my juices flowing! I was never against it happening, we just needed to build SRM to that point. Im a endurance racer at heart when it comes to sim racing. I thrive on being mistake free, consistent, and some what fast. Im never the fastest guy in this group, i never have been, but i pride myself in being smooth, clean, and focused. You must be willing to put the work in to something like this, if you see me suffering, it's because I didn't have proper practice under my belt. The totally radical series was a good example of that for me, I didn't put the time in and the results show, i slacked for sure! I also think i was burning out a bit, so returned from a 10 day vacation of my ps4 was what I needed to reset. I also love to tune, i love it more than anything in this game! I spend hours creating a hot tune, then adjust it to fit the length and style of our events. I put on almost 3 seconds to my lap times for last nights event. I had to tune for longevity! Im just a tune nerd I guess?

I owe everything to my peejug!!!

Last edited:
Sitting in the boarding area of an airport in the azores....
"Im coming home, im coming home, tell the world that im coming home..."

:gtpflag:

I spend hours creating a hot tune, then adjust it to fit the length and style of our events. I put on almost 3 seconds to my lap times for last nights event. I had to tune for longevity! Im just a tune nerd I guess?

I think if my memory is correct, but then again I suffer from CRS disease, The winner agrees to post the tune used in the event. :bowdown::bowdown:
You could also throw in the hot lap tune for dessert. :cheers:

I think if my memory is correct, but then again I suffer from CRS disease, The winner agrees to post the tune used in the event. :bowdown::bowdown:
You could also throw in the hot lap tune for dessert. :cheers:
I will post it for ya boys 👍, not a problem at all :D. I did use some of your stuff from your original base tune, then I tweaked it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back