SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gtpflag: RACE DAY ALEART :gtpflag:

@mphile77 is slacking today, instead spending hours building snowmen and then pushing them into fires one-by-one to see what happens.

Tonight we take Junior to Oschersleben and the Nurb short tracks for some bumper-to-bumper action! Bring your fuzzy socks and be ready to get cozy with your neighbor. :D

:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Sorry this is late boys, ive been digging out of the snow for the last few hours :crazy:. Tonight is the 3rd and 4th races for the Ginetta Jr series, and man it has been super tight and festive to say the least :eek:. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight, and lets get ready to rumble :cheers:.

Extra news: Mphile's t500 has s:censored:t the bed and im back on my 3rd t300 so go easy on me :confused:, im one more junkmaster(thrustmaster) error away from being wheel less :(.

:gtpflag: RACE DAY ALEART :gtpflag:

@mphile77 is slacking today, instead spending hours building snowmen and then pushing them into fires one-by-one to see what happens.

Tonight we take Junior to Oschersleben and the Nurb short tracks for some bumper-to-bumper action! Bring your fuzzy socks and be ready to get cozy with your neighbor. :D
Haha i was typing it up as you posted it :D

sorry guys I got held up at work today.... I have to fix someone else's mistake so I won't be racing tonight. Wasn't planned.... just learned I have to stay about an hr ago.

Extra news: Mphile's t500 has s:censored:t the bed and im back on my 3rd t300 so go easy on me :confused:, im one more junkmaster(thrustmaster) error away from being wheel less :(.

I know, my T300 is starting to crap out now too. I have to re-calibrate the FFB / centre position pretty much every time I plug it in.

ha... that Lotus Ford blew it on you last night???? :scared:

ha... that Lotus Ford blew it on you last night???? :scared:
You ain't kidding :banghead::banghead::banghead: i put the t300 in and dropped 3 seconds a lap 👍. I think my t500 has been on the way out, it hasn't been acting right since the Bathurst endurance race :confused:

You ain't kidding :banghead::banghead::banghead: i put the t300 in and dropped 3 seconds a lap 👍. I think my t500 has been on the way out, it hasn't been acting right since the Bathurst endurance race :confused:

Now I think there's something about the DSGT Eh's using.... :mischievous:

I must be one of the lucky ones, my T300 has not given me a lick of trouble. As well I use TM products for my flight sim and have had no issues whatsoever. My joystick is 15 years old and is still as tight as the day I got it. Ha, I just read what I wrote. They are still supporting it with updated drivers. I'd like to own a Fanatic wheel and pedal setup, but $$$

:gtpflag:Grim is in the books for a win at the nurb :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congrats Grim, and I guess Eh team as well for his win :lol: (wank)

Racing was super tight, super competitive, and things could change at a moments notice :scared:.

One more week in these little hot rods, see everyone next week :eek:

Well, well, well. Talk about some solid, packed with fiber racing! :dopey:

Our boy @MrGrim took us to school at Nurb. Big huge props! But before that happened... this happened:

IMG_3094_crop.png

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LOOK AT THOSE FASTEST LAP TIMES :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Eh Team @mphile77 @mexxifrieboy These guys are out of control! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Anyways, yeah. Fantastic doesn't begin to describe this series. It's pretty much the ultimate one make car in the game. Until next week, the final challenge, the results of which will lead up to the first ever team series. Be on your best behavior... and no sandbagging. ;)

SRM - Series Results 2017 - GinettaJr 22.png

XXI
IcedGT reporting for duty.
Lock me in spot 11, I'll take car #36 please.
Welcome to the SRM crew :cheers:, things i need you to do next Tuesday night= take out mexi, eh team, grim, and sgeti :lol:. Seriously though glad to have ya, get some practice in and feel free to post your lap times and guys will chime in to let ya know where they are and where ya stand. If you need any tuning help just ask away, we are here to help 👍. There is some tunes posted a few posts back if you want to see what guys are doing :eek:.

Welcome to the SRM crew :cheers:, things i need you to do next Tuesday night= take out mexi, eh team, grim, and sgeti :lol:. Seriously though glad to have ya, get some practice in and feel free to post your lap times and guys will chime in to let ya know where they are and where ya stand. If you need any tuning help just ask away, we are here to help 👍. There is some tunes posted a few posts back if you want to see what guys are doing :eek:.
Don't worry I'll give you that Silverstone special ;).

XXI
Thank you!
I put a few 1:22s on the board @ Sakitto completely stock.
Haven't done much tuning on G40.
I see tire wear will be real, do you run fuel?
Yes, Just put enough in for the whole race and you will be fine. I always add a bit extra so i dont run out!!! It happens!!!

Reactions: XXI
Yes, Just put enough in for the whole race and you will be fine. I always add a bit extra so i dont run out!!! It happens!!!
Also practice in an online private lobby in a long qualifying session. This will give you real race time feels, this is a great tip trust me 👍

Hi all - long time no speak. Hope the Ginetta series has been going well. I just returned from a month-long trip and looking to get back into the league however I have a professional exam end of this month and moving April so it's gonna be a little crazy for me. Probably best I stick to the casual nights before I can re-join.

Good luck to everyone for the remainder of the Ginetta series!

One letter.. Just race clean, but you guys should be sent off in your own lobby again.
And because im wrecking mexxi for kicking me from the party the other day while i mumbled something, dont worry about those spare parts.

One letter.. Just race clean, but you guys should be sent off in your own lobby again.
And because im wrecking mexxi for kicking me from the party the other day while i mumbled something, dont worry about those spare parts.
Still trying to figure this out :lol: do you even lift :confused:

The top 5 should be in their own room. Maybe an island where you cant come back if you lose.

Though i have been in the top 5 twice ;) But ill take the rest of the ladies on a cruise.

Anyone down for some casual night racing tonight?
Actually I might give it a try. Been going to physio on my shoulder for about 3 weeks. Trying to avoid the knife. It's St.Patrick's day,good enough reason for this Irishman to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back