SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
  • 268,365 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I sign up? I am interested in joining in on the fun. :)
You just signed up with SRM bud! We have one spot left for our next GT3 series so you will have to act fast! Or if you looking to join the Friday night casual racing then ya just show up! Let me know?
 
I would like to sign up for the GT3 series and the casual Friday night races too. :)
Ok i put you on the list, you have locked in the last spot. Side note, on Fridays we have had a couple guys from the snail group join us, good fun! I see your from there . Ok when you get a chance post the car you want with the #, please check page one to make sure # is available. There is no limit on car selection, so run whatever fits uour needs.
 
Awesome! I'll go with the McLaren 12C with the Von Ryan Racing #60 livery. I look forward to seeing you all on track.
 
Awesome! I'll go with the McLaren 12C with the Von Ryan Racing #60 livery. I look forward to seeing you all on track.
taking my home livery haha, i will be in the other British beast though, @mphile77 i will be in the Bentley #84 as i dont have enough time to try make a new car up.
 
Awesome! I'll go with the McLaren 12C with the Von Ryan Racing #60 livery. I look forward to seeing you all on track.
Just a heads up, get me an invite sent on psn, and we will run 2 separate chat parties on race night. There will probably be a practice room today on and off multiple times? So maybe you can get in with us!

Added: anyone running practice rooms please pist it up so guys can get in and practice as a group! This will only help with the bumps and bruises!
 
Just a heads up, get me an invite sent on psn, and we will run 2 separate chat parties on race night. There will probably be a practice room today on and off multiple times? So maybe you can get in with us!

Added: anyone running practice rooms please pist it up so guys can get in and practice as a group! This will only help with the bumps and bruises!
running practice room for gt3 series:dunce:
 
Racer and Global got a west coast thing going. I'm staying away from the Vette love.
lady gaga aka abetterplaya, and tiger have a east coast thing going, im staying away from there mens massage club:eek:
 
lady gaga aka abetterplaya, and tiger have a east coast thing going, im staying away from there mens massage club:eek:
Yeah ok he's in Oklahoma and I'm in Guelph.
Closer to you I think.
 
Yeah ok he's in Oklahoma and I'm in Guelph.
Closer to you I think.
I didn't want to say it, haha. Global get your 🤬 together :lol:
 
vemp_1003_04_o%2bno_3_srt_corvette%2bcrash.jpg
 
🤬 It! I'm taking a Caddy!.
I'll let you know Livery in about an hour.
Just rolling in from beach:dunce::cheers:
Garage in the middle of 🤬 knowhere with my last name. Ha
 

Attachments

  • 20160523_092411.jpg
    20160523_092411.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 20
I'll be late. Long weekend,🤬 my life.
 
:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Ok tonight is the night we bring sexy back :eek:. We will begin a 4 week adventure with Sams GT3 series, and a full grid of 16!!! So far we have a nice selection of cars to hit the grid, and we even have the 2 under powered cars(gte & ginetta) selected :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: kudos to Grim and Eh Team:tup:. This season we will explore rolling starts, and with a bunch of testing done it adds a new element of fun :D. Couple of guys need to get their selections in yet and don't forget we will start a 8:30pm est now instead of 8pm!!!
Practice room will open around 7:30pm est, see everyone tonight :cheers:.
 
Well we got through our first manual rolling starts without too much trouble. There was trouble for sure, but overall impressive! Reverse grid sure made for some interesting battles. Onward to Donnington, where there is even less room to pass. :lol:

SRM - Series Results - 2016 GT3 Spring Series.jpg
 

Attachments

Holy wow batman!!!! What a freaking night!!! Im going to lead off with im sorry about the crash in race one turn 2 :banghead:. It was all me and all by my damn self :banghead:. I did say my car has a habbit of not letting me know when she is turning :lol:, and she just Decided it was in front of the whole field :confused:. Then race 2 i punted Mcinnis :banghead::banghead::banghead:, that really had me wound tight then, im so pissed at myself, sorry brah:rolleyes:. The good was our series is a smash hit with rolling starts!!! Im thinking we may have got it down pat. I cant wait for next week should be even more dangerous heading to Donnington GP, woohoo! Great job everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back