SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
  • 268,282 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,since I got some free time on Tuesdays now I can be the back marker and/or room filler for your next series. I'll be floating 30-45 seconds off the pace in the Aston martin GT3 or if an lmp1 is needed I'll be spinning out in the Porsche curves
 
Hey guys,since I got some free time on Tuesdays now I can be the back marker and/or room filler for your next series. I'll be floating 30-45 seconds off the pace in the Aston martin GT3 or if an lmp1 is needed I'll be spinning out in the Porsche curves
Join us bro! Im in Gt3 along with some others, and we have a handful in lmp as well! Pick your poison!
 
Hey guys,since I got some free time on Tuesdays now I can be the back marker and/or room filler for your next series. I'll be floating 30-45 seconds off the pace in the Aston martin GT3 or if an lmp1 is needed I'll be spinning out in the Porsche curves
Join us bro! Im in Gt3 along with some others, and we have a handful in lmp as well! Pick your poison!

We'd love to have you brother! You've already proven you can hold your own. Whatever class you decide on you're gonna give a great battle too.
 
just made my asetto corsa pre-order :) anybody else?

I know a lot of you guys like / liked GT, but in all seriousness it never felt like a true simulator (to me)- it was always more on the arcade side of things if we are all being fair. If you play iRacing or Asetto on PC and compare with GT or PCars you'll see / feel what I mean instantly.

not gonna lie though, I like racing with you guys way too much- so if you all decide to get GT then I'll probably buy that too. just hoping others are seeing what I'm seeing when it comes to asetto vs GT!
 
just made my asetto corsa pre-order :) anybody else?

I know a lot of you guys like / liked GT, but in all seriousness it never felt like a true simulator (to me)- it was always more on the arcade side of things if we are all being fair. If you play iRacing or Asetto on PC and compare with GT or PCars you'll see / feel what I mean instantly.

not gonna lie though, I like racing with you guys way too much- so if you all decide to get GT then I'll probably buy that too. just hoping others are seeing what I'm seeing when it comes to asetto vs GT!
i got that A.C. ordered, and when i pick it up, i will be reserving a copy of GTsport as well. We will always have the latest and greatest racing games in this group :D. Im super pumped to move on to something new, im also excited to move on to something old new (gtsport). I get what your saying about the sim feel of GT, it was night and day just going to pcars, and im hopefull A.C. Is better yet? They say it will be so lets wait and see. Either way we all love anything racing, and im pretty sure as a group we will try them all :cheers:.
 
just made my asetto corsa pre-order :) anybody else?

I know a lot of you guys like / liked GT, but in all seriousness it never felt like a true simulator (to me)- it was always more on the arcade side of things if we are all being fair. If you play iRacing or Asetto on PC and compare with GT or PCars you'll see / feel what I mean instantly.

not gonna lie though, I like racing with you guys way too much- so if you all decide to get GT then I'll probably buy that too. just hoping others are seeing what I'm seeing when it comes to asetto vs GT!
GT Sport for competitive racing a GTAcademy
Asetto Corsa for actual racing lol
 
So our wanka rep Sam got busy on photoshop and created this gem, oh my god i cant stop laughing when i see grims funny face, haha its great! Maybe Sam will find a full starting grid photo and start filling us all in there, nice work Sam!!!
image.jpeg
 
So our wanka rep Sam got busy on photoshop and created this gem, oh my god i cant stop laughing when i see grims funny face, haha its great! Maybe Sam will find a full starting grid photo and start filling us all in there, nice work Sam!!!
View attachment 560342
I feel like the odd one out! :lol:
 
just made my asetto corsa pre-order :) anybody else?

I know a lot of you guys like / liked GT, but in all seriousness it never felt like a true simulator (to me)- it was always more on the arcade side of things if we are all being fair. If you play iRacing or Asetto on PC and compare with GT or PCars you'll see / feel what I mean instantly.

not gonna lie though, I like racing with you guys way too much- so if you all decide to get GT then I'll probably buy that too. just hoping others are seeing what I'm seeing when it comes to asetto vs GT!

Got my preorders for both in. I know we'll be riding the hot hand as they release, but I'm sure there will be things about all the games that keep us in a rotation of sorts. We haven't talked about that yet. Hope to see more of you. Pick a whip for the LMP/GT Race yet?

Anyone watch the le man's race?

Dude, just dude!!!! I was driving to work listening to the end of the race and the Radio LeMans guys were going ****ing bat**** over the Toyota stalling out! That's an incredible stroke of badluck, ****ing serious bummer. The Fords almost swept the podium, then almost lost their 1st place finish. But penalties to both the Ford and Ferrari balanced it back out. Too bad the Vette's got hosed.
 
Here is how we are looking for the next few months.
image.png
 
still spots open for this next one? havent found any lists of ppl signed up yet
 
still spots open for this next one? havent found any lists of ppl signed up yet
Your in, should be the same group as last.
 
guess im in the aston then!
 
:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Ok boys, tonight we fire up another series :D, yet again we will crank this puppy out like we always do :bowdown:. This series is a multi class with lmp and gt3. The speed differences are great, So that said i want all lmp drivers to understand the gt3 dont have to move out of your way if they are in a tight battle, lmp will have to make a smart and safe decision of where and when to pass :confused:. If you are out there riding around by yourself (gt3 guys)and a fast car approaches please be kind and pick a side and wisely let the lmp around you, this will save you hassle trust me! On the start i do think there could be a lmp spin :confused:, or some guys get tangled up together :confused:, so if and when this happens a gt3 car could slip past, so dont plow the slower guys over working your way back past them because your angry :mad: or you made a mistake :rolleyes:. Lets all have fun and remember you cant win turn one or lap one guys ;). I also would recommend tonight we put all gt3 in one chat, and lmp in the other? Just a thought and this can be all done just before race is to begin, so hop on shoot the 🤬 for a while and then we can figure out chat rooms from there. See you guys tonight!!!
 
:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Ok boys, tonight we fire up another series :D, yet again we will crank this puppy out like we always do :bowdown:. This series is a multi class with lmp and gt3. The speed differences are great, So that said i want all lmp drivers to understand the gt3 dont have to move out of your way if they are in a tight battle, lmp will have to make a smart and safe decision of where and when to pass :confused:. If you are out there riding around by yourself (gt3 guys)and a fast car approaches please be kind and pick a side and wisely let the lmp around you, this will save you hassle trust me! On the start i do think there could be a lmp spin :confused:, or some guys get tangled up together :confused:, so if and when this happens a gt3 car could slip past, so dont plow the slower guys over working your way back past them because your angry :mad: or you made a mistake :rolleyes:. Lets all have fun and remember you cant win turn one or lap one guys ;). I also would recommend tonight we put all gt3 in one chat, and lmp in the other? Just a thought and this can be all done just before race is to begin, so hop on shoot the 🤬 for a while and then we can figure out chat rooms from there. See you guys tonight!!![/QUOTE

i definitely agree with the chat party in classes
 
Just so you boys know, Playstation has just thrown us an update for the PS4. It takes maybe 10 minutes total if you're on 10 megabit internet like I am.
You heard the man, get them updates done asap!!!
 
:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Ok boys, tonight we fire up another series :D, yet again we will crank this puppy out like we always do :bowdown:. This series is a multi class with lmp and gt3. The speed differences are great, So that said i want all lmp drivers to understand the gt3 dont have to move out of your way if they are in a tight battle, lmp will have to make a smart and safe decision of where and when to pass :confused:. If you are out there riding around by yourself (gt3 guys)and a fast car approaches please be kind and pick a side and wisely let the lmp around you, this will save you hassle trust me! On the start i do think there could be a lmp spin :confused:, or some guys get tangled up together :confused:, so if and when this happens a gt3 car could slip past, so dont plow the slower guys over working your way back past them because your angry :mad: or you made a mistake :rolleyes:. Lets all have fun and remember you cant win turn one or lap one guys ;). I also would recommend tonight we put all gt3 in one chat, and lmp in the other? Just a thought and this can be all done just before race is to begin, so hop on shoot the 🤬 for a while and then we can figure out chat rooms from there. See you guys tonight!!!

That's all fine and dandy, however I have a feeling the LMPs out-weight the GTs.
 
Great night guys :bowdown:, we survived the ps4 update, and our first monster race of the series 👍. Don't forget to pit guys, here is a pic of a pit stall just incase you get lost out there :nervous::lol::confused::eek::D:banghead::rolleyes: Sorry global just busting your :censored:s!!!
image.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back