SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an action packed night, i had a great battle for the lead in both races! Race one BR was hunting me down and i made a slight mistake and that was it, he passed me and never looked back! Im not sure i had much for him with that speed he carried on the straights :bowdown:. Race 2 eh team and myself dodged the global dive bomb bullet :lol::nervous::confused::mad::scared: in turn one. Then the battle was on and i think i fended him off for 8-9 laps but bye this point i knew i was in trouble :banghead:. He got around me and then i crashed myself into 4th before to long 👎 👎 👎. I would like to thank mexi for running out of gas to give me back 2nd, i owe ya one buddy :D.

Still have rocket bunny spots left for our final pcars series! Then it's Assetto Corsa time, im pumped!!!
You should make a highlight video of that race

Im assuming what you mean by (im in) is you would like to join our next series:D. To do this please check page one, find our next series which is the rocket bunny series. Then see which livery/#'s are available and select one and post it on the thread here. I will then add ya to the list of drivers partaking in the series! Please make sure you can make the races, because i have guys say they want in and never show :confused:. So that being said i look forward to your entry!

Also send me a friend request, my psn name is the same as gtplanet name, thanks!

Im assuming what you mean by (im in) is you would like to join our next series:D. To do this please check page one, find our next series which is the rocket bunny series. Then see which livery/#'s are available and select one and post it on the thread here. I will then add ya to the list of drivers partaking in the series! Please make sure you can make the races, because i have guys say they want in and never show :confused:. So that being said i look forward to your entry!

Also send me a friend request, my psn name is the same as gtplanet name, thanks!

ok. so i will be joining the next series :)

ok. so i will be joining the next series :)
Yup, just post ur selection and i will get you in! Please read all the rules and regulations on page one so you understand how we will be running this next series! It can be a little tricky for this one!

Ive also noticed that you are trying to join all the other leagues as well. So again i just want you to be serious if your considering SRM as a spot to race ;)

Last edited:
WfNX_vPc-DeVwHkOlsy2sGCnE6Bz4dgjeQZR7iOeFfls9ZwHSuB7lXIL-2XuYVBhPdZz-Cnsf2uN7YsR2jnjbaGhBzEk4cNqJkUIzUeFgR9RXkltRooqyutzeSBgU-g3Do-cDV9wt53v7qs5H9BLkwpiKZxfkAI_LDlS1wdc9R567hfgLW4kP0g22Wa6bNZXPTKUGGtPW8knT-gBgqE8R7OpkTNSabmu7d5mHzB9s2HOOvfrEwSqbblXf0qJyxJ_uZ8Qq9f-WYlSRIYzu9E_vdCI3yKIzM-qa1jbpsOIcs673ldJHuNnqsi4VmeH7-8uXyKoGZ-yz_gwZqnt-Q-XQWIT88U7KXFutIonsu3yuD9y5Vchk4LFCL33AqqRhkKkkLJfm007WS6Ce4twyK4hgQCCqlJSBu799z3oc0STzsbyVlBh-0Ekoxbh0HvOjGGEFlw9Y9QBrbUDPkxP9NY7HuTmbU53Gn9UrIOiZuH8IzNF68irtwceABatg5hCc2qfpUwwfibv6D-qCcVZxCC6_kbgVJlLEuUTADpGCr57Z7v6bu93RZWAQojf6EvMFwIz_lcx67NkBXGYyQJhFWXQe7CQAuowjd6O=w1620-h911-no

What an action packed night, i had a great battle for the lead in both races! Race one BR was hunting me down and i made a slight mistake and that was it, he passed me and never looked back! Im not sure i had much for him with that speed he carried on the straights :bowdown:. Race 2 eh team and myself dodged the global dive bomb bullet :lol::nervous::confused::mad::scared: in turn one. Then the battle was on and i think i fended him off for 8-9 laps but bye this point i knew i was in trouble :banghead:. He got around me and then i crashed myself into 4th before to long 👎 👎 👎. I would like to thank mexi for running out of gas to give me back 2nd, i owe ya one buddy :D.

Still have rocket bunny spots left for our final pcars series! Then it's Assetto Corsa time, im pumped!!!
i seen both of you there 77, and i would nt say it was a dive bomb bullet, id call it more of steep desent butterfly. saftey first:cool:

i dont have to draw the grids up anymore because someone else can?
Nah we aint going to drawl them up, your starting order will be the same for both races of week 2,3,&,4 but week one is normal qualifying for both races. Its a little confusing, but once ya get it you will be like 💡, ahhhhh i get it :D.

View attachment 563994

:gtpflag:Aug 2nd Week #1 Azure Circuit
2x1/2hr races @ 18laps each
Medium clouds/time progression off/6:00 start time(penalties off for this race)
:gtpflag:Aug 9th Week #2 Nurb Sprint Short
2x1/2hr races @ 22laps each
Medium clouds/time progression off/20:00 start time
:gtpflag:Aug 16th Week #3 Zhuhai
2x1/2hr races @ 17 laps each
Fog/time progression off/12:00 start time
:gtpflag:Aug 23th Week #4 Monza GP
2x1/2hr races @ 15 laps each
Overcast/time progression off/12:00 start time

:gtpflag:Race settings :gtpflag:

Damage-visual only
Mechanical failure-off
Driving aids-yes
Penalties-on(except week one)
Tire wear-real
Fuel usage-real
Pit stops-not mandatory

:gtpflag:How we will determine the grid:gtpflag:

Week 1-we will have a normal qualifying session of 1hr and a 5 minute warm up before race one. We will be doing a standing start from the grid for race one. Race two will have a 15 minute qualifying session with a 5 minute warm up. Again we will have a standing start from the grid.

Week 2,3,&,4- we will have a 1hr practice session and a 5 minute warm up before race one. Then we will be performing a manual rolling start for the race :eek:. I want the lead car to keep a good comfortable parade lap pace. Everyone should be single file warming tires and brakes, give each other space for this! Then its the leaders responsibility to form the group before last turn and get pace to 60mph for the start! It is very important that everyone gets nice and tight for the start (no laying back :confused:). Race two will be 15 minutes of practice with 5 minute warm up before the race. Then we perform another rolling start just like race one :D.

Now here is the kicker, for weeks 2,3,&,4 we will line the grid up in a reverse grid order based upon our points standings for both races of the night! Mr Mcinnis always puts together a beautiful spead sheet of where we stand each week :bowdown:. So i will post the starting order each week for everyone so you have a heads up 👍. So to clarify when i post the starting grid that is your starting spot for both races that night!

Side note: If you miss any races you will be starting in the rear of the grid, we cant have any ringers missing a week then collecting the pole for 2 events the following week, so this is just how we have to do this, sorry guys ;).

1)mphile-#88
2)grim-#54
3)mcinnis-#28
4)sam-#99
5)lobban-#78
6)playa-#40
7)colts-#92
8)br1-#64
9)global-#14
10)trap-#2
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
Put me down on the # 68 please....

Ok with Boomer in for the bunnies now that leaves us with 5 spots left.

Ive heard some belly aching about the first track selection, and or the car is tough :irked:. There will always be tough tracks, and cars we hate so its hard to please everyone in these situations, but we try! I will take full responsibility for the first track selection, yeah im that guy :D. I just wanted to have a race at one of the most famous and known circuits in the world :bowdown:. Azure Curcuit!
image.png
To this point we haven't tried it, who knows it could be great :eek:, or it might become a :censored:show :confused:. I say with a bit of practice we can do it!!!!

Things we should know for race one! Penalties will be off for the reason of if you spin and are facing the wrong way and you hit another driver you could be disqualified. This happened to BR and it sucked because he missed an entire race for no reason :banghead:. With that said we will be watching replays of this race from multiple angles, if i see or hear of any cutting corners (turn 1!) or chicanes (bottom of hill after tunnel) there will be penalized people! Try to stay honest gang!

Not sure who is around tonight, but maybe we can get some practice runs in of this and see how it goes!?!?

Ok with Boomer in for the bunnies now that leaves us with 5 spots left.

Ive heard some belly aching about the first track selection, and or the car is tough :irked:. There will always be tough tracks, and cars we hate so its hard to please everyone in these situations, but we try! I will take full responsibility for the first track selection, yeah im that guy :D. I just wanted to have a race at one of the most famous and known circuits in the world :bowdown:. Azure Curcuit!View attachment 571460 To this point we haven't tried it, who knows it could be great :eek:, or it might become a :censored:show :confused:. I say with a bit of practice we can do it!!!!

Things we should know for race one! Penalties will be off for the reason of if you spin and are facing the wrong way and you hit another driver you could be disqualified. This happened to BR and it sucked because he missed an entire race for no reason :banghead:. With that said we will be watching replays of this race from multiple angles, if i see or hear of any cutting corners (turn 1!) or chicanes (bottom of hill after tunnel) there will be penalized people! Try to stay honest gang!

Not sure who is around tonight, but maybe we can get some practice runs in of this and see how it goes!?!?
This track is awesome!
And if you try to cut the track in turn one, you will just hit the curb and spin so have fun with that.
Also I'll take #33

MPhile is Lagging so here it goes:

:gtpflag: RACE DAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

Today marks the beginning of the long awaited Rocket Bunny Series! Going to be a slobberknocker trek for two races around Monte Carlo to kick things off. Qualifying starts normally @ 7:30 PM EST followed by another qualifier before the start of the second race.

Next week things get fun with reverse grid based on point standings after this week. Be sure to read up on the details. @mphile77 and @MrGrim put a lot of work into this setup. So be sure to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs.

Happy racing! :cheers:

MPhile is Lagging so here it goes:

:gtpflag: RACE DAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

Today marks the beginning of the long awaited Rocket Bunny Series! Going to be a slobberknocker trek for two races around Monte Carlo to kick things off. Qualifying starts normally @ 7:30 PM EST followed by another qualifier before the start of the second race.

Next week things get fun with reverse grid based on point standings after this week. Be sure to read up on the details. @mphile77 and @MrGrim put a lot of work into this setup. So be sure to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs.

Happy racing! :cheers:
Thanks for the race day alert!!! I just walked in the door and even said to myself, shoot, I forgot the alert! Glad you beat me to it, thanks :bowdown:

It would be nice to join you guys for this series however my new location my wifi is shotty at best, even with running a hardline its not as good as i predicted. Best of luck to the bunny bash fellow drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back