SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt wins :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: colt wins :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: colt wins :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:, watch out gtplanet your server is about to explode!!! Nice job way to hold it together! Eh team wins race one , congrats as well!

I think everyone had their patients tested at one time or another with this race. I knew it would be full of drama, full of excitement, and i think race 2 was just bonkers beyond anything :boggled:. The podium was decided in the last 500 feet except for colt winning, did that happen :confused:.

Ok now we can all calm down and relax, next week is 6 days away, but i think it will have a calming feel compared to week one. But please remember to check page one for the starting order for next weeks races, where you start race one, is where you start race two, and remember we will be on a rolling start from here on out 👍

Congrats to @coltsjugg taking his first race victory! Great job man, very impressive. As Mphile said, be sure to pay attention to the rules in place for this series. The grid for the next races at Nurb will be reversed based on these standings.

SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash.pdf
    459.5 KB · Views: 4
Colt wins :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: colt wins :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: colt wins :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:, watch out gtplanet your server is about to explode!!! Nice job way to hold it together! Eh team wins race one , congrats as well!

I think everyone had their patients tested at one time or another with this race. I knew it would be full of drama, full of excitement, and i think race 2 was just bonkers beyond anything :boggled:. The podium was decided in the last 500 feet except for colt winning, did that happen :confused:.

Ok now we can all calm down and relax, next week is 6 days away, but i think it will have a calming feel compared to week one. But please remember to check page one for the starting order for next weeks races, where you start race one, is where you start race two, and remember we will be on a rolling start from here on out 👍
i still think he cheated lol jk good job Colts!

One of my favorite cars on one of my favorite tracks and I sucked donkey balls last night. I hit the same barrier once in each race and had a hard time getting back into gear. Sorry for the collateral damage that created. Was fun though. It'll be interesting next week with the new grid setup. Maybe starting third I might not finish last. Gonna kick some ass in the Snail league tonight. V-8 supercars at Dubai.

for those of u that didn't know I've been trying to find a new place to live- that's why I haven't been around lately

long story short I found a place, I'll get the keys on the 10th. so I'll be around after that

That's never a whole lot of fun. But looking forward to having you back with us! That will be fun.

:cheers:

for those of u that didn't know I've been trying to find a new place to live- that's why I haven't been around lately

long story short I found a place, I'll get the keys on the 10th. so I'll be around after that
Yeah no worries man do upur thang, make sure you have a preorder copy of Assetto Corsa as well, we will be moving to something new soon!

Starting grid for round 2(both races!)

1-mcinnis
2-trap
3-lobban
4-br
5-grim
6-global
7-mexxi
8-mphile
9-colts
10-eh team

If your name is not listed then this means you have missed a race. No worries on missing but we cant include you in the reverse order grid, only because they are based on performance as the series goes on. You are more than welcome to start in the rear of the pack for all remaining races. Just know that will be your starting spot for the remainder of all the bunny events.

Now to the juicy stuff! We will be in a rolling start from here on out gang! So please spread out for parade lap and dont be a 🤬 and crash people out during the parade lap :confused:. I would like to remind you the track is small, so once we hit the long straight on the back of the track i want the grid gathered up and ready to go please!

See everyone tomorrow night and lets get it on!

Starting grid for round 2(both races!)

1-mcinnis
2-trap
3-lobban
4-br
5-grim
6-global
7-mexxi
8-mphile
9-colts
10-eh team

If your name is not listed then this means you have missed a race. No worries on missing but we cant include you in the reverse order grid, only because they are based on performance as the series goes on. You are more than welcome to start in the rear of the pack for all remaining races. Just know that will be your starting spot for the remainder of all the bunny events.

Now to the juicy stuff! We will be in a rolling start from here on out gang! So please spread out for parade lap and dont be a 🤬 and crash people out during the parade lap :confused:. I would like to remind you the track is small, so once we hit the long straight on the back of the track i want the grid gathered up and ready to go please!

See everyone tomorrow night and lets get it on!
I'll be there for sure tomorrow.

:gtpflag:Race day alert:gtpflag:

Tonight we run two races at the nurb sprint short! Rolling start so be ready and on the ball for that! Other than that drive fast and hit 🤬! :lol::lol::lol:

Good job tonight guys :bowdown:, and Sam im sorry about your luck in second race, but that was a serious classy move pulling off track with the lag you had. We all know you would have smoked us by 30+ seconds so we know who the winner of both races should be :cheers:. But all and all it was a fun night of racing, with 2 more weeks of pcars left it just might het crazy :confused:. See everyone around:tup:.

it just might het get crazy :confused:. See everyone around:tup:.

You ain't kiddin brother! These reverse grids make it so everyone is fair game for good placement. Great job tonight fellas! Let do it again next week! :cheers:

SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash2.pdf
    466.3 KB · Views: 2
I still sucked.
We all have them days on the pcars bud, but hey guess what :confused:, its soon Assetto Corsa time :D, or should we feel like this :scared: because 🤬 never works on a release :lol:. I sure hope it works good, because i will post myself shooting the 🤬 out of pcars, hmmmm which gun should i use 💡.

We are all looking forward to AC, but PCars has been a better steppingstone to it than GT. Be nice if it worked right, right out of the box.....right?

Nice thing is most of us should be on even footing with AC. We'll all be getting a feel for it. Guys like Samsung are hopeless and we still just crush us regardless. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back