SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, AC is way different to Pcars, i could be crap for all i know!

It's possible sure. When pCars came out, I might have been faster than MPhile and BR than I was in GT6, but didn't take them too long to get back up to pace. My glimmer of hope is in the first couple weeks that it's new enough I can adapt and be competitive. After that though, it's back to the sand traps. :lol:

:gtpflag:This weeks starting order for Zhuhai

image.jpeg

So this is how we will start both races this week. If you notice there is a line under position 7&8 :confused:, this is the cut off line for the guys that have been at every race. The guys under this line have all missed one week, either first or second it dosent matter. Guys under the line have been put in order just like the guys above the line, person with the most points starts last, person with the fewer amount starts first. This is all very confusing i know :banghead:, that is totally my fault, I created this point system reverse grid order thing, 🤬 me! But the sole purpose is to reward the guys who make it each week :bowdown:. So now if a driver misses another week there will be another line drawn and they will be in the i missed two weeks section :D, which is fine and life happens we get it. Hope everyone can follow my mess here and i will see ya Tuesday night 👍.

:gtpflag:This weeks starting order for Zhuhai

View attachment 576005

So this is how we will start both races this week. If you notice there is a line under position 7&8 :confused:, this is the cut off line for the guys that have been at every race. The guys under this line have all missed one week, either first or second it dosent matter. Guys under the line have been put in order just like the guys above the line, person with the most points starts last, person with the fewer amount starts first. This is all very confusing i know :banghead:, that is totally my fault, I created this point system reverse grid order thing, 🤬 me! But the sole purpose is to reward the guys who make it each week :bowdown:. So now if a driver misses another week there will be another line drawn and they will be in the i missed two weeks section :D, which is fine and life happens we get it. Hope everyone can follow my mess here and i will see ya Tuesday night 👍.
Sorry I get off work right when the race starts.

Setting up a bunny session if anyone is interested...also i like your idea mphile, works well but i gotta find some time somewhere if i start in p 11 lol...are we gonna do a pace lap to set the grid?

Setting up a bunny session if anyone is interested...also i like your idea mphile, works well but i gotta find some time somewhere if i start in p 11 lol...are we gonna do a pace lap to set the grid?
We add no laps for the pace lap, pace lap is included as part of the race. But there is one pace lap.

:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Ok tonight we have week 3 of the Bunny series, as we visit China for 2 races in the fog :scared:. I have posted the starting order as of Sunday night so please take note of where you will be. If you know for some reason you cant make it try and let me know asap so i can adjust the grid. Im sure the grid will change a few times tonight as guys dont make it or maybe some first timers make it, see everyone tonight!!

We have one hell of a storm going through right now. Hopefully we don't loose power. I'll keep you updated.

Good job guys :bowdown:, crazy night in China!! There was some ups, and downs, some lag outs:banghead: as well:confused:. Mr mcinnis will have the results soon :cheers:.

Damn Daniel! Nice race, good battles. Actually felt like I had a chance. Group pact to wreck out MPhile in the finale. ;)

SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash3.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash3.pdf
    466.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back