SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what :confused:, yeah you know its the...

:gtpflag:Race day alert :gtpflag:

Tonight will be the the final event for the Rocket Bunny Series, which i think may have chased some of our group away :scared:, or we are just that close to Assetto Corsa and guys are catching a nice end of summer break before we go full tilt buggie on the new game next week! Either way this chapter of pcars is coming to a close and i thank everyone who took part in this page:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. I had tons of help with planning, running, logo's, you name it! If Assetto Corsa turns out to be a total bust we have this page to fall back on and pick up where we left off :crazy:, but i think we should be ok :confused:(new games and their problems :banghead:) so with all this said we have got word that the(thanks Mcinnis) --->Assetto Corsa/online racing/clubs and leagues section will soon be available to use and we will get our new page up and running :D. We do have a temporary page in the A.C. Section now if you want to pop in and bs. Ok see everyone tonight for the finale, and don't forget your party hat :dunce:.

Guys tonight we will start 15-20 min later than normal, mexxi need a little extra time to get home from work. Hopefully this shouldn't be an issue for anyone else? If so please let me know asap!!!

There we are. The Rocket Bunny Bash has been polished off! Congrats to @mphile77 on taking the Series victory, and @mexxifrieboy for his first win with SRM!

SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash4.jpg

There are rumblings this may have been SRM's last Project Cars series. It is yet to be seen, but I have a feeling since it is available with different options than Assetto Corsa, I wouldn't be surprised to see another series or two. Regardless, we will be opening up a thread on the Assetto Corsa forums, and maybe have another treat. Stay tuned!

:cheers:

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 Rocket Bunny Bash4.pdf
    446.9 KB · Views: 3
Last night was a fun night guys :bowdown:. With only 7 drivers and us all being in same chat we were able to apply caution's to the races :eek:. It kept the racing tight at all times, sometimes having 3-4 lead changes a lap, or countless position swaps we can say for sure :scared:. Thanks again to all that made this series happen 👍.

Now to the juicy stuff :crazy:.... Apparently Assetto Corsa does not have an option to host private rooms :confused:. Ive read that the PC guys have figured out a way to do it through the way they load it up or something? Maybe we can figure it out on the ps4, who knows? If we cant host private rooms I truly have no use for the game, i like racing with friends/ league style/ or clubs if ya know what i mean, career mode and public rooms dont get me hard :lol:. So if we cant host our league/ club racing with srm on it then I guess we will have to stay on pcars to get that type of racing in, which brings the question would eveyone still like to keep going on pcars if we had to? I know to race i would!

So im out of town till sept 2nd, after that we will have more feedback on what the new game does and dosent do, maybe it will get that option? See how it all shakes out and we can go from there, see ya guys soon:cheers:

Last night was a fun night guys :bowdown:. With only 7 drivers and us all being in same chat we were able to apply caution's to the races :eek:. It kept the racing tight at all times, sometimes having 3-4 lead changes a lap, or countless position swaps we can say for sure :scared:. Thanks again to all that made this series happen 👍.

Now to the juicy stuff :crazy:.... Apparently Assetto Corsa does not have an option to host private rooms :confused:. Ive read that the PC guys have figured out a way to do it through the way they load it up or something? Maybe we can figure it out on the ps4, who knows? If we cant host private rooms I truly have no use for the game, i like racing with friends/ league style/ or clubs if ya know what i mean, career mode and public rooms dont get me hard :lol:. So if we cant host our league/ club racing with srm on it then I guess we will have to stay on pcars to get that type of racing in, which brings the question would eveyone still like to keep going on pcars if we had to? I know to race i would!

So im out of town till sept 2nd, after that we will have more feedback on what the new game does and dosent do, maybe it will get that option? See how it all shakes out and we can go from there, see ya guys soon:cheers:
I cancelled my pre order. No private rooms. WTF.

Ok there may be a way around this private room stuff? If what i posted here is true we could be in business! I found this in the crap thread.
image.png

I still think either way I'm getting the game.

Same here. I'm excited to drive the Huracan, GTR and 599 around Mugello and the ring. Everything is social now, so I really would not be surprised that Kunos adds private lobbies to the game soon after release. It doesn't even have to be an invite system like pCars, just a room you need a password to enter.

I'm pretty confident we'll get it, Kunos seems much more receptive to feedback than SMS. Let's feel it out, and not jump to conclusions so quickly. Personally, I still feel we can tread between the two games without a lot of issues.

Have a safe trip Phile. :cheers:

Same here. I'm excited to drive the Huracan, GTR and 599 around Mugello and the ring. Everything is social now, so I really would not be surprised that Kunos adds private lobbies to the game soon after release. It doesn't even have to be an invite system like pCars, just a room you need a password to enter.

I'm pretty confident we'll get it, Kunos seems much more receptive to feedback than SMS. Let's feel it out, and not jump to conclusions so quickly. Personally, I still feel we can tread between the two games without a lot of issues.

Have a safe trip Phile. :cheers:
Ahhhhh, mcinnis brings peace to the panic, haha. I dont think i could ever turn down a new racing game either, but this morning i was on the fence! I just want new digs to play with :D, and new tracks and cars are hard to pass up 👍.

I was on with Sam tonight for about a half hr watching his stream. Not to shabby looking, he said the feel of the car was good so thats a plus. The graphics are less flashy but that we knew. So maybe sam can give us a update after an entire day of trying things out!?!?

I was on with Sam tonight for about a half hr watching his stream. Not to shabby looking, he said the feel of the car was good so thats a plus. The graphics are less flashy but that we knew. So maybe sam can give us a update after an entire day of trying things out!?!?
Will type something up soon, but no, you cannot name lobby's and/or kick people. to kick people, 15/16 people have to vote yes to the proposed kick.

Will type something up soon, but no, you cannot name lobby's and/or kick people. to kick people, 15/16 people have to vote yes to the proposed kick.
Yeah I heard that. Put my order on the back burner. Not going through another patch this fix that crap. I'm buying a new PC soon so, I'm going to give the PS4 to my son. Nothing but a 🤬 mess by all these developers. Then the usual cash grab for DLC. Can no one make a game anymore that doesn't need a day 1 patch. 🤬 me.:grumpy:

Last edited:
Yeah I heard that. Put my order on the back burner. Not going through another patch this fix that crap. I'm buying a new PC soon so, I'm going to give the PS4 to my son.
If you get iracing let me know, as in my opinion that's slightly better than assetto corsa.

If you get iracing let me know, as in my opinion that's slightly better than assetto corsa.
It's far better than Assetto. I've played it. Non of the BS you see in PCARS. You'll get the boot real quick in I RACING. It's basically a port of Nascar 2003 by Sierra Papyrus that I played for years.

I was kinda thinking about iracing, but then i thought about how bad i could f up a pc :banghead:. Im terrible :nervous: on a pc, hell i can barely use my mac mini :lol:. I seriously might have to have my mother build me a pc with all her spare parts, anyone have the specs the pc needs to make it all work:confused:

I was kinda thinking about iracing, but then i thought about how bad i could f up a pc :banghead:. Im terrible :nervous: on a pc, hell i can barely use my mac mini :lol:. I seriously might have to have my mother build me a pc with all her spare parts, anyone have the specs the pc needs to make it all work:confused:
Yeah I'll send you some stuff later. Just forked out $25000 for daughters University. Bought her a nice Mac Book pro air. Nice piece of workmanship. Specs are on I RACING site. About $800 bucks US your rocking.Unless you want triple monitors and stuff. 1 million Canadian for me .:lol::gtpflag:
http://www.iracing.com/membership

Last edited:
Anyone getting on today?
Sorry bud im packing and getting stuff in order before i leave in the morning to come visit you :lol:.

Then when i return I hopefully begin the process of my pc build for iracing:confused:. Ive been weighing all my options and i think i might just blow my load and do this:scared:. I might stop back in when gt sport comes about but with the lack of options ive decided to pass on AC unless they fix private rooms/community section. I will also stay in touch for sure if I decide to move on :(. See how this all goes gang but it just might be that time to move to the next chapter.

Ok im finishing my packing, peace out for now wanka's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back