Not open for further replies.

mphile77

Premium
United States
United States
mphile77
image.jpeg

www.simracingmadness.com

:gtpflag:We are a fun group that races every Tuesday&Friday night. Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there :D. That dosent mean we are not a serious group :eek: because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun 👍. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times:tup:.

:gtpflag:Tuesday nights are our series nights:gtpflag:
Qualifying @ 7:30PM EST
Race @ 8:30PM EST
:gtpflag:Friday nights are our casual nights:gtpflag:
Beginning @ 8 - 8:30PM EST

Here is a promo video courtesy of @Samsung1998race !

:gtpflag: How to lock in a grid spot:

If you want to race with us a SRM all you have to do is sign up, but the guys that last participated in most recent series get first dibs, any spots left over are fair game. Once you are locked in all you have to do is show up and race, but please dont sign up and not show, spot blocking is a no no! If we have 16 guys signed up and you didn't get in no biggie, we have a reserve list which sign ups are first come first serve, and remember guys need to miss races all the time so good chance you will get in! We run 2 races on race night, if you can only make 1 thats fine let me know, we will not bump your spot for missing half the nights racing. If you are going to miss the whole night then we will replace you with a reserve driver. Once replaced by a reserve driver you lose you spot and slide to the reserve list, its only fair that the reserve driver get to keep his points and hard work put into the series. Now again this rule only applies when we are at a full 16 car grid, if not full it is no big deal if there is space you can come and go.

:gtpflag:FFB Setups & Pcars Tunes :gtpflag:
http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

:gtpflag:Master spread sheets :gtpflag:
http://www.tiny.cc/srm

:gtpflag:The Wall of Shame :gtpflag:

Series #1 GT4 class- winner Mphile77
BR's Friday Night Shootout-winner Grim
Series #2 Ginetta Jr's-winner Mphile77
Series #3 Ruf Cup-winner Samsung
Series #4 Xbow- Winner Samsung
Series #5 Formula Gulf- Samsung
Mcinnis Nurb shootout-Sam-Gt3, Global-GT4, Mcinnis-Clio Cup
Series #6 GT3-Samsung
Series #7 LMP-BR1/Eh Team GT3/Over all series winner Br1
Series #8 Group5-winner- Mphile77
Series #9 RocketBunny-winner Mphile77
Series #10 Clio Cup-Winner Eh-Team
Flashback Night Winner-Samsung
Series #11 LMP2 Winner-Eh Team
Radbull night winner-Sgeti
Series#12 DTM series winner-Eh Team
Ricky Bobby night winner-Sgeti
SRM 24hrs of Dubai winner- mphile77
Series#13 GTE Series winner-Eh-Team
Series#14BMW Pro-car winner-Mphile77
12h of Bathurst Winner- Lobban GT3 and overall winner/ Mphile77 GT4 winner
Series #15Ginetta Jr winner-Mphile77
12h of Spa-Lotus type40 ford-Grim
Series #16 Radical's winners-Mexi/Br1
Ariel Atom Endurance winner-Mphile77
Series#17 group A(EH)winner-Sgeti
Caterham 7 enduro winner-Mphile77
Nurb combined enduro winners-overall and GT3-Mexi, Clio- Bloodyboyblue
Series#18 CaddyGT3 winner-Mphile77
Zonda R endurance event-Mexxi
Series #19 Meatball meetup series winner - Ipecac
Series #20 David vs Goliath Winner - Mexi

Last edited:
image.jpeg

:gtpflag:SRM schedule :gtpflag:

FULL SRM Event Schedule here:

http://simracingmadness.com/schedule/

8/29 - Renault Alpine A442B Night(3 races)
9/5 - Knockout Night
9/12 - SRM Déjà Vu Night in Assetto Corsa
9/19 - Casual Night
9/26 - Project Cars 2 Casual Night

:gtpflag: 2017 Results: :gtpflag:

SRM - Series Results 2017 - DvG3.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Meatball3.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - ZondaR.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Caddy3.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - N24.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - 747.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Group A3.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Atom.jpg
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Radical3.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Vintage SPA.png
SRM---Series-Results-2017---GinettaJr-23.png
SRM---Series-Results-2017---Bathurst12H.png
SRM - Series Results 2017 - M1 Procar3.jpg
SRM - Series Results 2017 - GTE3.jpg
2016 Series Results

Last edited:
SRM Presents
Knockout Night "Round 2" Sept 19TH
IMG_1859.jpg

We will drive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME, all night longggggg!

IMG_2048.jpg

-The Rules-
the only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if your in a podium position you can be taken out at any time!, from 4th on back you guys must respect each other the best you can, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time by cutting the track if necessary :D.Top 3 spot must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, anything goes, anyone can go, haha! this night will be scored and a winner will be crowned so i need everyone to please finish these races!!! We are doing this because the last knockout event was a big hit, so you asked and we delivered! I want everyone to keep an open mind this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked!

-Weather and Regs-
We will keep the time of day, tracks, and weather changing all night! I won't have anything planned at all, we will just roll with the punches as they come. The racing will start at 8:30pm est and last untill 10:30pm est. So we will get as many races in as we can in this time frame. The races will all be small 3 to 10 lappers depending on where we race? Tire wear, fuel on normal, damage on
visible only, no penalties, no pit stops.

Last edited:
DejaVu Night in Assetto Corsa (Take 2)
9/12/17

Quick races for the night based off of past Series we've done in Project Cars. If you'd like to join, be sure to post up your PSN name and send a friend request to mphile77 or smcinnis so you can get in! Please include a message with your friend request so we know you'd like to join.

:cheers:
Ruf Cup
Monza GP - 5 Laps
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017

X Challenge
Red Bull Ring - 5 Laps
  • KTM X-Bow R

Formula Gulf
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 5 Laps
  • Tatus FA01

Rocket Bunny Bash
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 5 Laps
  • Toyota GT-86

PGT Faceoff
Spa Francorchamps - 7 Laps
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 x6
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren 650 GT3
  • McLaren MP4 – 12C GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
  • Scuderia Glickenhaus Glickenhaus SCG003
If there is still time and interest we will continue with the following races, or hold onto them for another night :sly::

GT4
Imola - 5 Laps
  • Lotus Evora GX
  • Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Group A (Eh)

Brands Hatch GP - 5 Laps
  • Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
  • BMW M3 E30 DTM
  • Mercedes 190E EVO II

Last edited:
If all goes well tonight I'll try and join in.
Ok i think we will have 5 guys tonight and i will talk to the hoser crew(team canada). we will play around with a few cars for fun, get some tunes put on them. Once we have a base tune we will fire up some races, maybe public room if we dont have enough? Hope to see ya!! Hint, hint, the BAC Mono car looks to be fun!

Ive talked to team canada and it looks like we got 2 more drivers! Let shoot for 8pm est tonight boys!!

Last edited:
Double post sorry, but wow 10 guys on the first night of one make madness!!! I didn't expect that and i want to say thanks guys what a blast!! I will try and get some pics up asap!!

If I ever get the time, I may try a hand at the video stuff.
I still have a mess of Gran Turismo 6 footage. We may have to look into capturing our favorite moments and upload them or emailing them to each other.

:gtpflag:Race schedule :gtpflag:

I was going to have single events planned , but we had to much fun the night switching cars and tracks all night im going to keep that going!! So no big practice sessions needed for now, just sit back relax and have a few drinks on the ready!! We will do this again.....

Tues oct13th 8pm
Fri oct16th 8pm(unless we have a tjger event)
Tues oct20th 8pm
Tues oct27th 8pm

This past fri we ran for 4hrs and you can come and go as you please.

I have an idea for Friday Night. Something short and there's no reason we can't switch rooms afterwards.
A 'vs.' dual between two cars that first made their appearance in Gran Turismo.

Of course it may get postponed in favor of the new PS4 titles.

Ahhh yeah another killer night of action!! We got through 5 cars and 6 tracks in 2.5 hrs of public rooms tonight! First race was a bit rough but once the rif raf left the room got better and we should have claimed 3-5 new guys i hope! I will get pics up this weekend along with the next week agenda. I think the plan will be 5 different cars & tracks each week.

:gtpflag:One Make Racing:gtpflag:

One Make Racing is meant to be a fun, clean, and competitive! This has always been a little club I wanted to start using one makes, so I will give it my best shot!!! Tuesday nights starting at 8pm(est) i will open a room and set a 10-15 min qualy session for some tunning and to set a lap time. Tunning will be allowed because I believe it's a huge part of racing! Pit stops will be on hold for the time being until the issues have been resolved by sms, once tires and first pit stall are fixed we will slowly bring it on to make sure it's all working? I hope my idea has an interest with others and we can form a nice group moving forward? My psn is:mphile77 drop me a fr or leave something on the thread.

Very nice....PRO

Not a bad idea, because honestly.
Those two machines deserve a track(s) to breath :eek:

ADDED: I think our concerns about Project Cars chat feature were laid to rest tonight.
ADDED: I'll post the details Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Hey - do you do any casual racing after around 10pm BST also? Looking for fast, clean racers but only get to go on after the Mrs gets to bed ;)
Not sure what the time diff is between us, but im in est. 7-8pm we get started and go till about 10:30-11 pm. Hope to see ya tues nights!! If ya think ya can make it send me a friend request!! Psn is the same as here!!

Hey - do you do any casual racing after around 10pm BST also? Looking for fast, clean racers but only get to go on after the Mrs gets to bed ;)

What day(s) are you looking at?
For us it's Tuesday Nights and Friday Nights 7-8 PM EST U.S.

Ok cars & tracks for this tues are now updated! Ive also done a little work on the race details as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back