SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got 5 guys in practice now, getting ready for tomorrow night!

Correction 8 now!

Yeah nice turn out. Didn't get to the P1 or the Ruf... the guys were toast after the MKIV lol. Maybe I'll think up a couple alternatives just in case. :lol:

Yeah nice turn out. Didn't get to the P1 or the Ruf... the guys were toast after the MKIV lol. Maybe I'll think up a couple alternatives just in case. :lol:
Yeah we can always change it if the group is having trouble. There are planty of cars we have tunes on from past events we could plug in. I was thinking guys could put restrictor down a bit to control the street cars more, less wheel spin more control. Play it by ear and see what happens? We will get the 2 street cars over with first, then move to the race cars!

:gtpflag:Oct13th cars we will run :gtpflag:

1-aston martin dbr1-2 at silverstone gp
2-bmw m1 procar at road America
3-ford mk IV at dubai autodrome international
4-mclaren p1 at imola
5-ruf rt 12r at catalunya national

Attn: we will run these cars from the bottom to the top of the order!!
Ok boys its tues one make madness day! We will run this list in reverse starting with the ruf. Hope to see everyone tonight! Last night we had 8 in practice room ,and i no one was a maybe and one couldnt make it. So im hoping to have 6 maybe more if new guys show, so i will have it on public at 10-12 spot on the grid! Once again thanks to mr mcinnis for selection of this weeks cars and our new one make banner up top! See you guys tonight...

I should have been there, but I was still struggling to get drp_22 PS3 up and running.
After three weeks and a new hard drive it finally took the final updates to GT6.

Not sure what time I'll be there tonight.

I still need to load his Call of Duty stuff and take GT6 online for some Honda Fitt action.

That's the only car he has and roughly 100,000 credits plus a B and A liscense.

Jeeezz, this new 5.0 patch must have done the trick.
The one make room is full and again I can't get in.

I think the 'kick' features works.

No animals allowed.

Fantastic night of racing guys!!! Mcinnis did a great job picking some tough cars for us to drive and man it was pretty killer:bowdown:. Had some repeat customers from last week so that was good:cheers:. Everyone finally got to race with joe b. And he did well! I will try and get some pics posted soon 👍. Next weeks details will be posted soon, im thinking of an idea or 2 💡.

Great racing! Thanks for trusting me with the picks. You know I like to get crazy. :cool::crazy: Remember the Zonda R's in the rain at Brands Hatch? :lol:

:gtpflag:Oct20th we will run the Radical sr3-rs all night with random tracks.

:gtpflag: Oct27th we will run Formula Rookie all night with random tracks.

Attn: sorry for the lack of cars for the he next 2 weeks, I'm going to be going away and just won't have the time for much planning. The 2 cars I have chosen were fan favorites in the past, so lets enjoy them once again!!! Starting in November i will have a new 5car 5 track plan I promise!! Thanks for understanding!!
Here is the 2 week plan , sorry its lacks a punch in the mouth on car count but it will be plenty of fun!! In 2weeks it will all be back to normal with 5 cars and tracks. So check it out and have your Radical ready for Tuesday night!!!

Woot woot, doing a nice Saturday night practice run, I may not be in every tuesday/friday due to my work and being married but anyone can send me a message through PSN whenever they want to get a friendly run in.

:gtpflag: Attention :gtpflag:

It's one make Tuesday and you will need your Radical sr3 tuned and on the ready for tonight! Practice room starts around 7-7:30 and racing begins at 8pm est sharp. These cars are great and trust me you won't be bored running the radical all night. Make sure your beverage is on ice for this one!!!:cheers:

Great night last night guys:bowdown:! I think we all learned the radicals are fun but they will bite you when you least expect it:confused:. I need to get some pics up, i have a couple weeks of pic to go through, been busy sorry:nervous:.

Hey guys i may be a tad bit late? I really dont think i will be but just in case hang tight! I wont keep you waiting!

Update: things are coming together and im looking ok, i should be on schedule!

Last edited:
Hey guys i may be a tad bit late? I really dont think i will be but just in case hang tight! I wont keep you waiting!

Update: things are coming together and im looking ok, i should be on schedule![/QUOTE

Cant make it. Won't be home to later tonight. Have fun.

Ok boys great night!!! Looks like we gained 2 more full time drivers to join us!! Also beware of fight, he is fast out there for sure! Next week we will be running the ricky bobby one make night, mmmmmmm cant wait for some shake n bake stock car madness! if anyone can post some pics that would be great, i didnt have much luck saving any because of connection issues or something? Friday night we start tjgers gt3 10 week season, lets get it on!

I still 'fight' is BR's brother or next door neighbor.
Two drivers from Louisiana, hmmmm. :odd:
Yeah aka sandbagger, i just got the game today guys:lol::lol::lol:. Glad he found us, good clean fast driver!

Yeah along with NBR's partner in crime Play2 win.👍

Shhhzzzzz, Fight's brother BR just logged on. :mischievous:
Maybe BR will change his voice. I mean Fight will change his voice. :odd:

A few shots from last night.

Silverstone

Project CARS_20151028165042.jpg

Project CARS_20151028165127.jpg

Monza GP

Project CARS_20151028165149.jpg

The closet I would get to smcinnis..

Project CARS_20151028165202.jpg

This won't work for one driver....

Project CARS_20151028165218.jpg

Watkins Glen.
Oh fudge...:eek::eek:

Project CARS_20151028165253.jpg

Project CARS_20151028165345.jpg

The front tires were still spinning, but eventually came to a stop.

Project CARS_20151028165359.jpg

With a ramming piece of machinery......

Project CARS_20151028165431.jpg

I was two laps down, but I didn't spill my beer....:cheers:

Project CARS_20151028165451.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back