First of that song sucked...and again I digress...music in these car videos is rediculous. I wanted to actually hear the car. Secondly, the video itself sucked...not enough hard acceleration, no autocross, and no racing what-so-ever. And it's hardly "an American muscle car" as the video claims.
First of that song sucked...and again I digress...music in these car videos is rediculous. I wanted to actually hear the car. Secondly, the video itself sucked...not enough hard acceleration, no autocross, and no racing what-so-ever. And it's hardly "an American muscle car" as the video claims.
Don't get all personal as if it was your video--and if it was still take it as constructive criticism. I actually have done videos before--but not for cars. A car video should have less music and more car noise...that video had ZERO car noise. I want to hear the turbo spooling...I like the SRT-4 along with alot of other people and I'm sure they'd agree with me. And the definition of American muscle car is front engined V8 + rear wheel drive. This car does not qualify for this catagory. It's in the American sports car catagory however.
Don't get all personal as if it was your video--and if it was still take it as constructive criticism. I actually have done videos before--but not for cars. A car video should have less music and more car noise...that video had ZERO car noise. I want to hear the turbo spooling...I like the SRT-4 along with alot of other people and I'm sure they'd agree with me. And the definition of American muscle car is front engined V8 + rear wheel drive. This car does not qualify for this catagory. It's in the American sports car catagory however.
for your information*shock horror* it is my video thank you very much,and if you dont believe me then you can see my username there on youtube,still dont believe check google video and if thats still not enough its on my myspace too
i didnt want the video to have alot of car noise as that would have wasted the whole theme and feel of the video,if you look at my e60 m5 tribute it follows the same theme and show me an exact definition of an american muscle car have to be a v8 fr,as several pro race drivers and magazines and other people that know what they are talking about saying the srt-4 was a modern day muscle car.and my request still stands,lets see you do a car video then
Allow me to paraphrase Waylon Jennings: "To some people, the sound of a well-tuned engine is downright musical"
We're car guys, car engines are our music.
Now, I know you've been having a bad day. We all have had bad days. but it's best to take it in stride and not get offended. Believe me, I have made a HUGE ass out of myself when I've been offended.
and the SRT-4 really isn't a musclecar in the traditional sense, it's a micro-musclecar. A musclecar is something I consider to be a FR Intermediate, which leaves out Ponycars, hot compacts (Nova, Vega, Dart), and the Corvette.
To me music can make but usually breaks a car video for me. One rule for me is Never should the music overpower the engine sounds. Half the enjoyment is the sound that goes with the car.
Pretty cool video, it was never one of my favorite rides, but the song sure did help bring a tear to my eye. I saw a riced out one getting spinners put on at the tire shop the other day though, so maybe its best that they stopped making it.
P.S. I had no idea they stopped making the SRT-4, I have to catch up on the time, dayum!