Resource icon

SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 11 comments
HeyKenzel, would this apply to most tracks ?
Hi LOU514
Thanks for your Enquiry.
If you adjust the final gear to suit the track.....move it left for higher top speed, it should be ok anywhere: although the current setting does give a decent top speed.
I tested it at Midfield and Red Bull Ring.
Hope this helps

What perfect timing! We've been playing with the Viper GTS Launch Edition '13. I've made some adjustments to the suspension to reduce oversteer and my driver is a bloody wizard with the car; I've decided it to take it from my 10yo son and give it to him (will buy the boy another one, perhaps the model you've mentioned).

The thing I haven't done is the transmission, beyond adjusting the final gear to make it top out at about 220mph - it sits at around 780hp depending on which race he's doing.

My question is, do any of you have a tune for this model, especially the tranny? I've noticed that tunes for even slightly different years/models of the same car do not easily translate between them in GT6. I used to be a reasonable tuner in GT4 but have just got back into the game after a 10-year break so my skills are virtually back to 2/10.

Thanks,

PF

Kennel, thank you so much for your time, only just saw this but noticed its for GT6 or something different, I’m using GT sport, do you have it for this ? Apologies :/

PF
What perfect timing! We've been playing with the Viper GTS Launch Edition '13. I've made some adjustments to the suspension to reduce oversteer and my driver is a bloody wizard with the car; I've decided it to take it from my 10yo son and give it to him (will buy the boy another one, perhaps the model you've mentioned).

The thing I haven't done is the transmission, beyond adjusting the final gear to make it top out at about 220mph - it sits at around 780hp depending on which race he's doing.

My question is, do any of you have a tune for this model, especially the tranny? I've noticed that tunes for even slightly different years/models of the same car do not easily translate between them in GT6. I used to be a reasonable tuner in GT4 but have just got back into the game after a 10-year break so my skills are virtually back to 2/10.

Thanks,

PF
I am not to bad setting up a Gearbox for a certain tracks in GT6 PF, just PM me if you like some help my friend.

Kennel, thank you so much for your time, only just saw this but noticed its for GT6 or something different, I’m using GT sport, do you have it for this ? Apologies :/
Hi LOU514
I don't have GT Sport, all my tunes are for GT6. Sorry I can't help you.

I am not to bad setting up a Gearbox for a certain tracks in GT6 PF, just PM me if you like some help my friend.
PF

Thanks,

PF

Hi PF
I don't have a tune made specifically for the Viper GTS Launch Edition, but I do have one for the Viper GTS '13, which as far as I can see is identical to the Launch apart from the colour scheme. Looking back , I never got around to publishing the tune, but I will stick it onto the database and you can give it a try if you wish. I tuned it it to 550PP.. 523BHP.....so it might not quite suit.

Back