SS7 Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter luisgo98
  • 40 comments
  • 6,301 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
678
Philippines
Manila
Messages
luisgo88
why is it so hard do you have to be a master cheat to do that in 1st place if there's a video I would appreciate it a lot
 
Use the search option. You should find something there. I personally don't know how to do the drifting way which is twice as fast as just going around in circles.
 
why is it so hard do you have to be a master cheat to do that in 1st place if there's a video I would appreciate it a lot

Read the AUP and come back with a grammatically correct sentence with proper casing. If your question made sense then that could help us too.
 
Are you serious? There are thousands of people doing this online right now. Jump into the game and just follow people until you get it. The hard part is tuning your car to do donuts well.
 
Why is it so hard? Do you have to be a master cheat to do that in 1st place? If there's a video, I would appreciate it a lot.

Now that it makes sense, I can understand your question. If you do a search on youtube you'll find tons of videos detailing this specific glitch. I haven't performed the glitch myself, so I'm not sure how you get into first place while doing it.
 
You get into first place by being the first one down there lol! :P

If you are the only one doing the donut way then you can catch up from being around 60-90 laps behing! 1.9second laps off SSR7! :P
 
Trust me, I tried this only ONCE. All they did was exploit the glitch at the first hairpin so that they can go round and round later on because they crossed the finish line without even hitting the other checkpoints, and going around is still considered as a lap.
 


To do the donuts you change the map zoom to 1 then do a donut precisely in between the two sides of the track.
 
wow.
strange, I know I admitted to doing it ONCE out of curiosity.
it's boring

I was actually more fascinated with the dreamy scape when going to the "spot"

ironically, on the PSN message board forums, I admitted doing it, and now I am banned from that site.

Bummer. either that or a cry-baby sent an alert.
either way...1400+ posts, and I'm locked out.
 
The donut is pretty hard to land correctly the first few times.

TIP for you.. max out your GT-R (if host lets you), and get down there asap and starts spinning. If you can spin ~2 secs lap you should be on the podium hands down.
 
That's pretty weak right there. Wonder how many people that whine about the "grind" cheat like this... and PD was worried about too much duping.
 
Last edited:
wow.
strange, I know I admitted to doing it ONCE out of curiosity.
it's boring

I was actually more fascinated with the dreamy scape when going to the "spot"

ironically, on the PSN message board forums, I admitted doing it, and now I am banned from that site.

Bummer. either that or a cry-baby sent an alert.
either way...1400+ posts, and I'm locked out.

wtf.

How can they ban you for doing a GLITCH... it's not hacking and it's not against the terms of service since it's in the game.

It affects no one, so it's not even a harmful glitch...

The donut is pretty hard to land correctly the first few times.

TIP for you.. max out your GT-R (if host lets you), and get down there asap and starts spinning. If you can spin ~2 secs lap you should be on the podium hands down.

Maxed out GT-R (GT ACADEMY) or v-spec does donuts in 0.9-1 seconds... first place easily. The standard GT-R can do them in around 1.5-2 seconds because it only has 700bhp.

I've stopped doing the glitch now, I had all the 10mil+ cars from trading and I don't play enough to do the glitch constantly.
 
it was probably MORE than doing the glitch...it was using the same argument you just mentioned ON THE FORUMS which probably prompted someone to throw a red flag.
 
The answer to doing doughnuts is right there in the ss7 glitching forums! It's easy to do a 1.5 seconds lap...just read! You will find it.....Just join a late night game and someone will give you the answer....
 
wghat r you? n manglish teecher?:yuck:

Read the AUP and come back with a grammatically correct sentence with proper casing. If your question made sense then that could help us too.
 
it was probably MORE than doing the glitch...it was using the same argument you just mentioned ON THE FORUMS which probably prompted someone to throw a red flag.

hmmm... you should be able to appeal it, with 1.5k posts you seem to be a committed and integral part of that community.

It was probably some moderator who was abusing his ban-hammer... normally warnings are issued before a ban. Not doing that is just plain irresponsible.
 
1. I went into a room to watch this in progress just because it fascinates me and it wasn't making sense. While I was watching, all of the cars appeared on the road and were just all smashing into each other? Is that what it looks like to watch and this video is what it looks like to do it?

2. Are these people doing donuts, or simply driving in circles? Because it looks very circular, but everyone is always talking about doing donuts.

I don't really think I'm going to do it... it's all just very fascinating.
 
wow.
strange, I know I admitted to doing it ONCE out of curiosity.
it's boring

I was actually more fascinated with the dreamy scape when going to the "spot"

ironically, on the PSN message board forums, I admitted doing it, and now I am banned from that site.

Bummer. either that or a cry-baby sent an alert.
either way...1400+ posts, and I'm locked out.


Are you surprised by this?
 
You can't get banned by doing glitches, since when was somebody banned from using glitches on any Call of Duty?? Nobody. Only hackers get banned, anyway I do this glitch now and then to get that few million credits needed for a few cars I see in my UCD, nothing else, but people often shove me out of the way, but I do not know the exact set up needed for that perfect dohnuting, I seen this guy who done a 1 second lap a few times, but never managed to do it myself, can anybody PM me the exact set up? thanks ya'll :)
 
even easier... use manual.. 3rd gear @13mph-no gas & rubberbarnd the Right stick right.... im doing it while while watching top gear....lol & typing
 
even easier... use manual.. 3rd gear @13mph-no gas & rubberbarnd the Right stick right.... im doing it while while watching top gear....lol & typing

Thats what I do I don't use rubber bands so my fingers hurt after about 10 mins, I should rubber band the right stick and get something to constantly hold the left stick in just the right place, then I can use my keyboard freely :drool:
 
Thats what I do I don't use rubber bands so my fingers hurt after about 10 mins, I should rubber band the right stick and get something to constantly hold the left stick in just the right place, then I can use my keyboard freely :drool:

no need to give gas.. just put the car in 3rd gear and i goes 13mph...rubberband right stick only
 
Ahh ok, and great picture of the TG Stig with a teddy bear :lol: Lmao.. can you send me that pic normal size?
 
does anyone have a tune to get the car to burn out in place? mine skids off the finishline every time, and i find it impossible to burn out at the right place
 
Thats what I do I don't use rubber bands so my fingers hurt after about 10 mins, I should rubber band the right stick and get something to constantly hold the left stick in just the right place, then I can use my keyboard freely :drool:

Does this work with a highly tuned GT-R?
 
does anyone have a tune to get the car to burn out in place? mine skids off the finishline every time, and i find it impossible to burn out at the right place

The way PD has set the game up I think it's impossible to do a "real" in place burnout.
 
Any set up will do a standing burnout, but tweaking them will get you faster times, my fastest was a shade under 1.5 seconds. I've heard of people doing close to 1 second laps? (edit- that was in this very thread)

You need to get your tyres in the red, basically heat them right up. Full lock to the right full gas 1st or 2nd gear is ok or even auto,then after a short time when it is spinning stationary, work you way to the spot by letting go of the stearing when you car is pointing the way you want it to move and full lock it again. Do this a bit at a time until you're there. You will need to practise. You can practise it without going online, just go to the practise area!
 
Last edited:
having the map scale to 1 is key to doing it right, and being in 1st gear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back