SS's Custom Tracks n' Stuff

Discussion in 'GT6 Course Maker Showcase' started by superstreet556, Oct 13, 2015.

1. superstreet556

superstreet556

Ever feel like tearing up a mountain pass, going 200+ MPH through a desert, or watching trees and buildings fly by you like a blur on a narrow road through the woods? Of course you do! Welcome to my track collection. There's something for everyone, so why not give them a try?

The Collection:

Nevada Highway

Andalusia Approach

Expressway

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Streeto and Ameer67 like this.
  2. superstreet556

superstreet556

Track: Nevada Highway
    Length: 5.87 mi.
    Difficulty: 3/5

[​IMG]

A high speed run through the desert featuring two sections for cornering and two sweeping straights. Because everyone knows that everything looks better at 240 MPH. Trust me.

Download Track: Nevada Highway

3. superstreet556

superstreet556

Track: Andalucia Approach
    Length: 5.91 mi.
    Difficulty: 4/5

[​IMG]

A nice quiet, scenic, peaceful, beautiful backroad through the hills of Andalucia. Time to disturb the peace with loud engines and tire smoke as you race your way to the city. Or just relax, if you're into that kinda thing.

Download Track: Andalusia Approach

Ameer67 likes this.
  4. superstreet556

superstreet556

Track: Expressway
    Length: 5.91 mi.
    Difficulty: 2/5

[​IMG]

Alright, I get it. You need to get out of Andalusia, fast. Very fast. I'm not sure why though. Maybe you owe a guy some money. No? Cop problem? Killed a guy? Maybe you got your girlfriend pregnant. Whatever the case may be, the Expressway is the fastest way in and out of Andalusia. Guaranteed.

Download Track: Expressway