[stage8] drag racein team

• Thread starter nerf058
  • 63 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kk we cant say comp here mb message me when comp

:lol: I dont think the word comp is what people mean, it the text speak you use, the 'kk' and 'mb'. The amount of effort it took to type kk you could have typed ok.
Then its even funnier you use the word right after you said not to. comp comp comp...
BTW thank you for the good laugh on my birthday!!!

PS added yall to the Free Agents Thread.

Last edited:
ryzno
:lol: I dont think the word comp is what people mean, it the text speak you use, the 'kk' and 'mb'. The amount of effort it took to type kk you could have typed ok.
Then its even funnier you use the word right after you said not to. comp comp comp...
BTW thank you for the good laugh on my birthday!!!

PS added yall to the Free Agents Thread.

Lol happy b-day ryz! :)

today is the day I swich teams sad but every1 say im slow im moveing two nightmares they need help any ways but im just about two cry soo anyway any my members wonna join just message me im moving on

Hes leaving the Team he started... Talk about loyalty.👎

I would never do that to my Team. Though I am not the Founder of our Team but I was one of the Original three. casper leader and me and kickin20 were the original members and we both got hired the same night.

2 years later our Team is stronger then ever and everyone on our Team Roster is loyal to the Team. Some are not mentioned due to not being sure about GT6 or getting on at all but they are still part of the Team.

Loyalty is the reason these Teams keep falling apart.
They get a Vet tuner to help lead pick up a bunch of tune sucking noobs and the Team falls apart. I swear I've seen over 20 Teams come and go over the last year I've been on here. It almost sad to watch.👎

Hes leaving the Team he started... Talk about loyalty.👎

I would never do that to my Team. Though I am not the Founder of our Team but I was one of the Original three. casper leader and me and kickin20 were the original members and we both got hired the same night.

2 years later our Team is stronger then ever and everyone on our Team Roster is loyal to the Team. Some are not mentioned due to not being sure about GT6 or getting on at all but they are still part of the Team.

Loyalty is the reason these Teams keep falling apart.
They get a Vet tuner to help lead pick up a bunch of tune sucking noobs and the Team falls apart. I swear I've seen over 20 Teams come and go over the last year I've been on here. It almost sad to watch.👎

Agreed:
People seem too eager to be on a team. They join the first team that takes them in without even knowing the members. Or they start a team and take random people recruited right here just to say they have a roster....then they get online and things blow up. Run with people for a at least a month or 2 before committing to a team, it's like marriage....gotta iron out the bugs first.

Just want everyone to know he quit cuz he thinks he's fast so he runs his mouth, I took his slow viper lastnight and told him ima do it everytime I see him. So he's moving to another team lmfao

xSickxWiDxiTx
Just want everyone to know he quit cuz he thinks he's fast so he runs his mouth, I took his slow viper lastnight and told him ima do it everytime I see him. So he's moving to another team lmfao

Good **** sick epic^^

xSickxWiDxiTx
No doubt bro lol, no ones seen that yellow acr run like it is right now it's got a real tune on it now

Nice i dont tune high power cars anymore there is not much of a challenge like the low hp ones. You should get into those really fun to tune and annoying as hell.

I agree with ryzno its a bunch of teams with either noobs or one good person on the team. They get what they can from him and decide they no longer need his help. Then they go and claim that the tunes on their cars are theirs lol. The other case is teams full of hackers who can't tune for **** so they have to cheat lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back