StampedChipmunk Livery Gallery

United Kingdom
Swindon, UK
Hello happy forum peeps, I do hope everyone is happy and healthy.

I don't really do self-promotion, but everyone on here has been so welcoming I figure I might as well put up my liveries here and ask for thoughts, feedback and suggestions.

So here are my livery designs, please feel free to comment, criticize or even suggest a commission! I love a challenge.

Also if you use one of my designs in game, I'd love to see some racing shots, so please post them. You can download all of my liveries from my profile: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/3176141/overview

Thanks so much for looking

Might as well start with the newest - I quite like the shape of the road-going Supra (though I prefer the BMW Z8 drop-top), and felt it ideal for the tougue racing / drift racing / fast n furious vibe.

So this design is all about noise! lots of colourful textures, pin-up girl and massive, plentiful logos.
This took about a week of experimenting and playing. Still not 100% sure on the hexagons or the No22 racing number, but it's been a fun thing to play with and it looks brilliant on the race track.

What do you guys think?

I'm going to ignore my competition entries for now and skip onto some stuff that you may well not have seen before

I have always loved Wipeout, ever since I played it on my beloved PS1 back in the 90s. The default team was Feisar and I always loved the colour scheme and the crazy japanese style icons.

There really was only one car, the Schultze GT-R in full GT3 guise. Primarily to race in my company race series. This was also my first real experiment with uploading SVG graphics.

So I've embraced the spirit of Akihibara, chucked in a Manga girl in pastel colours, drew a 22 in a futuristic font and created /found appropriate decals including the side panel graphic. Because it didn't wrap too well, that led to the matte black bonnet and boot which I ended up utterly loving!!!

This is probably my favourite livery I've done. Certainly the scapes shot (no2 below) is the best shot I've done in GTS.

Thoughts?

I have the distinct pleasure to work for SIE, and we had a competition to do something creative during the first couple of weeks of lockdown. I was taking part in daily races with work colleagues and fancied my own livery. I was racing a McLaren F1 at the time and fancied giving that a bash (I especially like the angles).

The colour scheme for this car comes from a Sony VHS video cassette, and a LOT of personal decals were added - my Stamped Chipmunk logo and work division (SN Systems) are front and center. I also just included logos I liked from the PlayStation selection - there are only 3 custom logos in this livery.

Still, it's distinctive, has a cool 80s vibe and sets off one of the best looking cars in the game really well (in my opinion).

Back