Standard Cars wanted (Speed 12, 270R, ...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zalm
  • 28 comments
  • 1,242 views
Messages
26
Belgium
Belgium
Messages
zalmz0r
Hi

I'm looking for the following cars:

1994 Nismo 270R (DONE)
1989 Toyota Carina ED 2.0 X 4WS (DONE)
2002 Saleen S7 (DONE)
2002 Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) (DONE)
2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12


Trade for cars: http://www.mygranturismo.net/23528
Trade for paints: I have the DLC Paints and some matte paints. Or ask me which color you're looking for, I'll search for it

Agenda
29/12: Fastfox400 (SENT)
30/12: Scheduled
31/12: ...
03/01: salikriaz



Thanks in advance :sly:
 
Last edited:
I have a UCD S tune along with the 270R. I want a Supra RZ, and a Sileighty
 
My Supra RZ is fully tuned, but my Sileighty is 0/0/0 in midnight purple pearl. Is it possible to trade with 270R?
 
yeah i able to send tomorrow
 
ok, me too

I'll send FR later on
 
2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 added
 
I have to wait till reset to send.
 
I have the z tune also. But it is modded,
 
I already have the Nismo Z-Tune, thanks anyway :)
 
I read wrong. I have the S-tune. Does it need to be 0/0/0
 
I have a Saleen S7. What are you willing to give?
 
I read wrong. I have the S-tune. Does it need to be 0/0/0

No, but I prefer an untuned version in original color


I have a Saleen S7. What are you willing to give?

Forgot to edit, I have a trade pending for the Saleen S7. But if you need something check my carlist and feel free to ask
 
Just sent 270R, Sorry about that got busy an completely forgot.
 
no problem dude, still looking for the other ones
 
I have an s tune but it has miles on it, otherwise completely stock and no switches
 
I will trade the S tune for a Toyota Aristo '91
 
I have a Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02.

0/1,752.5mi/0

What are you willing to give in return???

How many miles on your 2000GT toyota?

I have one and it has 0/12kmi/0
 
Last edited:
I have it too. Can trade the 16th onwards, if you match any car in my wishlist
Scroll down until 'LIST OF CARS I NEED' and ignore other stuff if not interested.
 
I have an s tune but it has miles on it, otherwise completely stock and no switches

I don't mind the mileage, I just like them in original color and stock
How many miles on your 2000GT toyota?

18 029km, Solar Red
I will trade the S tune for a Toyota Aristo '91

Don't have the 91 Toyota Aristo

I have a Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02.

0/1,752.5mi/0

What are you willing to give in return???

I have one and it has 0/12kmi/0

check carlist, i'm prepared for anything
 
Ill give you mine for the ZZII
 
ok, can't trade anymore today. Tomorrow i've got nothing scheduled.
 
I have the Speed 12 would trade for 2004 Opera Performance
S2000 '04.
 
speed12 for FT86 concept 11
 
I have the NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) ‘03, want to swap for your Chevrolet
Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88?
 
Okay do you have any tickets?

I also have a Speed 12.

Has 2/18miles/0

Upside fully upgraded and tuned it aso has a Silver Chrome Paintjob.
 
I have the Speed 12 would trade for 2004 Opera Performance
S2000 '04.

Ok

speed12 for FT86 concept 11

Don't have the FT-86 Concept 11

I have the NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) ‘03, want to swap for your Chevrolet
Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88?

Already have the Z-tune

Okay do you have any tickets?

I also have a Speed 12.

Has 2/18miles/0

Upside fully upgraded and tuned it aso has a Silver Chrome Paintjob.

I'd like the Speed 12 unmodded in original color, but either way I always open all my tickets :D
 
Zalm
I'd like the Speed 12 unmodded in original color, but either way I always open all my tickets :D

Well I have it Silver Chrome fully modded
:) & ready to drift! Lol

PM if interested:D
 
Back