Standard Zenki S14

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knight Spirit
  • 6 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
2,297
Messages
Knight_Spirit
Anyone got one of these? I really want one, plus some metallic green paint if you have some...
 
Okay I have the paint now, just the S14 :P
 
Nice, someone else prefers the Zenki :)

I'll keep my eyes open.
 
Took me ages to find my zenki, love the Navan aero they come with, if i find another ill get it.
 
I have one. Gotta love the Zenkis. I won't be available for trade for a while, but if you don't mind waiting or if you haven't found one by the time I'm available, check out my garage and see if you have anything I'm looking for.
 
Thanks for the replies guys ;)
My friends got one, I dunno if its a zenki though, if its not ill send you a pm JDM.
 
Anyone who can trade one soon?
 
Back