"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
1466309_256891844468540_478720073_n.jpg

This particular S14 is much improved from GT5. Nice to see wing removal is an option on this car too...

Image courtesy of @Tacobell18 :)

Note: The only mods on this car are the wheels, paint, and wing removal. Stock ride height etc.

Wingless S14 without hacking? I am so happy right now :) I just wish we had engine swaps also, that way I get have an RB26 swapped, wingless, Kouki.

Looking forward to the Jaguar XFR. I never got the note why it was Standard despite it being a brand new car from it's time in GT5. It's the oddest occasion in Gran Turismo's history.

My bet is that it's semi-premium, or maybe it isn't, it's premium. :lol:

Da fauq!?

One of the worst, and one of the most commonly used standards, and it wasn't updated!

Maybe they are planning a premium version, and therefore didn't bother fixing the standard. Or maybe PD doesn't appreciate the worth of this car... :nervous:

I see the sunfire got an update, but has the SRT-4 got an update....

Granted the Sunfire GXP was the car that was supposed to compete with the SRT and Focus ST

I hope it got an update...

Also seriously, what is up with the supra, why does PD refuse to touch it? really thinking it's about to end up as a full premium car, someone should seriously ask Kaz about it..

Thanks for all the pictures guys! Much appreciated indeed!! :cheers:

I do have a question though, are these pictures taken before the day 1 patch?
Let's hope the day 1 patch could give some love to our beloved Mk IV Supra (JZA80)! :nervous:

Are all Supra 80 models untouched? Everyone is eyeing the RZ but I prefer the older variants of the 80.

And yes, I am the kind who is looking for models of the correct trim.

Back