"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
ub97.jpg

ecxr.jpg

5w6z.jpg

Requesting a GC8 Impreza STI Ver. VI.. 2dr blue with gold wheels.. haven't seen it yet.

*please be good please be good please be good*

Edit: Add a GDB 4 DR Impreza STI with the pig nose. Think they call it an '04 by JDM standards..

Awesome !

I can see :

- Hommel
- Honda Civic Motul
- Some Super GT as NSX Mobil 1, Castrol Mugen and Loctite Mugen

? Please. Thank you !

Thanks for all the pictures guys! Much appreciated indeed!! :cheers:

I do have a question though, are these pictures taken before the day 1 patch?
Let's hope the day 1 patch could give some love to our beloved Mk IV Supra (JZA80)! :nervous:

I don't get what's PD logic on the priority in terms of cars.. they updated all available standard RUF's and many others but not the highly anticipated Supra (JZA80)? Is there something wrong with their mind? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

EDIT: Also the BMW E90 330i... how can they release such ugly models by a so-called perfectionist? I have no idea.

We have cars that look like cockpit less premiums 0.0 👍
As someone who doesn't drive from cockpit view, I'm very excited to see the redone "standards".

Cockpit views are nice, and don't get me wrong ... seeing the LFA's gauges go from white to yellow to red in GT5 was freaking awesome. But since I don't drive from cockpit view, it doesn't really irk me that all of these standard+ cars are not getting interiors. I would rather PD spend time on other things anyway...

The Mercedes Vision GT will not have a rendered cockpit. Does that make it a standard? Or do other premiums suffer from this as well you think?

Back