Star Drift

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by StarDriftDK, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Star Drift MAV

Star Drift MAV

SD recruiting guys

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. herbert6368

herbert6368

He forgot me too.:grumpy:

3. BenBurroughs

BenBurroughs

You might remind Star_Drift_Swift of a couple of these points as he may have forgotten them last night. Between knocking someone for using proper grammar (a trait praised on this particular site) and using a 4wd car exclusively in the session, he covered all of the bases.

4. Duman079

Duman079

Haha lol, this thread is like dead for 8 months.

5. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

BOOM!..."and on the third day he rose again"

6. SKIDMARX

SKIDMARX

You forgot Star_Drift_VIP too :)

7. marbel69

marbel69 (Banned)

and star_drift_dog

8. majisto

majisto (Banned)

and star_drift_fatty

9. SPANK

SPANK

Thats what happens when you have 100 members lol.

10. BABYdBABYd

BABYdBABYd (Banned)

You know what. Look keep OHQ out your mouth. I dont get you burst guys you steal ohq colors then talk trash all the time on OHQ. Get off are nuts!!!:sly:

11. fcpmarcus

fcpmarcus

Way to quote Gunz's post from almost a year ago... No one is starting anything with you anymore. It's just you being defensive over scattered posts around other team's threads.

Edit: Also, they never stole your colors. They have had the same color since the team started (before OHQ).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  12. BABYdBABYd

BABYdBABYd (Banned)

Well ty i heard they started on gt5. OHQ been purple since midnight club and i dont remeber a burst being around then. I thought it was a new post lol cause he has been posting bull on are thread for a while now. So i still dont like his smart remarks when he post on are thread. I mean i got rid of are major BIG problem here and people need to stay off are thread. All they do is talk but wont battle and if they wont battle us let us be is that to much to ask? I am sick of people on here bashing are team for a guy who use to be here. Feal me.:banghead::banghead:

13. SPANK

SPANK

They are purple because of the real team burst color.

Now drop it and follow your own words and stay in your own thread. :tup:

14. Burger31

Burger31

Alright babyd that enough stay on topic about star drift importances but for right now that is DK updating the thread for sure!

And i know your talking about mr. Big. He is a loser that thinks he's the best. But glad to be a star_drift member now and proud to show it.

P.s- I have always wanted to be a star drift member and now it has come true yeehaw!!

15. MRDEVIL128

MRDEVIL128

Team tab/ southern tuners had a drift comp with star drift phase and star drift DK how come there not on the list?

16. MRDEVIL128

MRDEVIL128

Ok now I see DK but not phase

17. DriftShiro

DriftShiro

WTF are you talking about, I was co founder of OsakaHQ and clearly know more about the team that what you do, we STARTED on GT5!!!!! OHQ never excisted while Naoski and me were on Mcla..at that time we were using the name of Project-D which was excistent on MCLA But we used red on lime.. When we moved to OHQ it was about half year after Project-D moved to GT5.. So don´t come and invent your self a fake history about OsakaHQ when you joined way after OHQ Started... OHQ used Purple basing on BURST!!!! Naoski wanted to have The skyline purple which was and has always been used by them, to have some variety we used the PLum purple from the challanger... I hope you don´t try to contradidct what I´m saying since it´s true and you can ask all the people that were clearly on OHQ and even from Project-D BEFORE than you

18. Lazy Liquid

Lazy Liquid

Star_Drift_DmX kicked me out for no reason. I just introduced myself and this member kicked me out. I don´t know what is your opinion about that, but im here to report this user. Don´t let he defile your team´s image.

EDIT: Star_Drift_DK was there too. So im just sorry that your team tolerate such behavior.

19. StarDriftPhase

StarDriftPhase

Well I have never Had a GTPH under Star Drift till now, Now "Team tab/ southern tuners" I don't know.... or even remember right now... its been a while since then, and I have been in many a room. Any details you can share that might help me remember :dunce:....or did they run under a different name?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  20. StarDriftPhase

StarDriftPhase

Just SO every one in this tread knows, the servers for online play are acting funny. don't believe me try it... error 282 lobby server.

21. MRDEVIL128

MRDEVIL128

No we were always tab but we weren't as organized as star drift (as in psn coordinated team name) I do recall us comping once

22. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

*deleted

23. StarDriftPhase

StarDriftPhase

Hm, thats probably why i cant really recall the comp. usually ill tag a memory with the team name...or i was so bad i was embarased at how i horribly failed and removed that memory all together most likely what happened, lol. well if you want, find me or add me for a few gud laps. Im always down for a gud tandem or a game of pony....hehe "donky" get it mustang, pony, donky? :crazy:....... EEANYWho... and monkey got *MODLETED* to boot... i just joined and the gates of poo have opened.... sigh*

24. star drift veil

star drift veil

Umm, can i join? im on psn, Star_Drift_Veil

25. Blitz.

Blitz.

I doubt you'll hear anything back...

26. Bluntified

Bluntified

You're not a member of the team but you use there name in your PSN ID? Am I missing something here? You usually wait to see if you can join before you use their name!

27. Burger31

Burger31

Delete your account now

28. Lock2Lock

Lock2Lock Premium

I thought veil was a member. At least was

29. StarDriftApex

StarDriftApex

Hey guys.. Just wanted to say hey aha.. just made my GTPlanet account..only been on the team for a few weeks. Im Dave, aka Star_Drift_Apex

StarGoku likes this.
  30. StarGoku

StarGoku

welcome but ur on the gt5 forum go to the gt6 one hahah xD, btw great tandems with you :D