Star Drift

• Thread starter Kiyoshiro
  • 268 comments
Sup guys.

Today I have some rader sad news to make. Unfortunatly, for personal reasons, I have dropped out of SD. This decision wasn't made just as a mere whim,

it has been present for some time until I decided to make it a reality. One thing that I have to say is that by joinning SD, I discover a new world which

I thank them. I will not discuss this matter with anyone so please refrain from asking.

Thank you.

EDIT: @ProShooter @ITSHAM @ghostthief980 . I will still be using this account untill I

find a replacement. Maybe for the next to rounds. After that, I'll inform of the change.

Last edited:
Sup guys.

Today I have some rader sad news to make. Unfortunatly, for personal reasons, I have dropped out of SD. This decision wasn't made just as a mere whim,

it has been present for some time until I decided to make it a reality. One thing that I have to say is that by joinning SD, I discover a new world which

I thank them. I will not discuss this matter with anyone so please refrain from asking.

Thank you.

EDIT: @ProShooter @ITSHAM @ghostthief980 . I will still be using this account untill I

find a replacement. Maybe for the next to rounds. After that, I'll inform of the change.
i repsect ur decision good stuff

Sup guys.

Thank you.

If you need any help for your new account. I can help out.

Sup guys.

Thank you.

its about time......

Last edited:
Hey guys, I don't know if you guys remember me, I'm Star_Drift_Hong, I sold my Ps3 2 years ago. Just found out this thread.
Wow. Another SD member that I 've never seen. Um. . .they ain't on GTP anymore, for all I know. You may find em around drifting, maybe. I only see Apex and AnglZ around. Oh, and DUB. I saw him today.
So. . .you may not get a reply from tgem here.

Hurry up with H2H lol

Yeah, I really want a second
H2H tournament, especially with DT mode as well. I'll revive the Z :rolleyes:
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back