• 111R and Evora at Daytona 600pp

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 111R GT tuned at Daytona 650pp

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • I'll skip the race and have a dinner with Princess Leila

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sounds like you all had a great time last night, and so did I. Im happy you all feel its a successful event. and i might add: i think its not so bad considering we dont have private rooms yet.

thanks again for a great evening!

I needed some comfortive data to Red-Squadron, so I counted how many times there were Red competitor in Luke-group races, and what was average point per race then:

88p:11participating =8points/driver in each race.

(I'm not doing comparison to other Squadrons, cause this is just suppose to be fun and not serious....blaa blaa... ofcourse I will do! We need to use all weapons we have, cause in the view of points we cant fight back.)

:mischievous: ...Green Squadron: 163p:26participating =6.27points/driver in each race.

WOOOOOO BLUE SQUADRON!!!!

And Green Leaders were oh so cocky during the races ;)

Great job guys, well done to Jukka and Jack for making up for the races i didn't win! At least I contributed one race win :)

All the best
Maz

Absolutly no comments

- children

lol.

I think next time we do an event - we need a racemeeting one hour before racestart to make shure whos showing up. Its bad when we do a lot of work putting up race groups that should be both fair and exciting for the people in them - and then some racers dont show up. It was a terrible night for the red squad but the ones who did race did it great. I had a lot of fun in the Luke group. We where lucky to have most of the signed up drivers for the group. Thanks again to all people making he world of GT5p a lot more fun.

Yes. This event is a 3 part series all based on the old Star wars films. However I think next race will be after christmas.

YEah, probes of the Empire are now being sent to every quadrant in the galaxy, but it isn't probable that they'll find the rebel base before christmas. And then ...

... the EMPIRE will STRIKE BACK! :nervous:

:D

Absolutly no comments

- children

lol.

:lol:

ps. Luke-group was really great, thanks!

PrudentBear... did you find any reason why you missed so many starts? Did you check your PS3-clock, or was it just bad luck.

I was hosting many of our Fuji-races... did anybody notice 'lag'? I didn't, but that dont tell everything.

Absolutly no comments

- children

lol.

I think next time we do an event - we need a racemeeting one hour before racestart to make shure whos showing up. Its bad when we do a lot of work putting up race groups that should be both fair and exciting for the people in them - and then some racers dont show up. It was a terrible night for the red squad but the ones who did race did it great. I had a lot of fun in the Luke group. We where lucky to have most of the signed up drivers for the group. Thanks again to all people making he world of GT5p a lot more fun.

I can say that I showed up in person but that doesn't say much about how I raced :sly: - I didn't practice nearly enough for this and it showed - we really needed more NTSC racers because we never even got enough to have a single race actually count toward the points - next time I might just take the day off and do the PAL races.

Oh, and just to be clear, this is like golf, right, where LOW score wins? :)

Absolutly no comments

- children

lol.

Last night, got my times wrong, missed first two races, thought i kicked off at 21:35, should have been 21:05.
21:05 missed
21:20 missed
21:35 me and Blitz
21:50 me and Bollox
22:05 several racers, but i binned it lap 3/4?
22:20 me and grim reaper

my clocks set right, just no idea why i never got in races

All times for Daytona, managed to get in most but either host d/c, we never had enough racers so was void or i was punted or had an accident.

So it's sometimes not a case of people missing, it could be they just cannot get in a race with the others.

I can say that I showed up in person but that doesn't say much about how I raced :sly: - I didn't practice nearly enough for this and it showed - we really needed more NTSC racers because we never even got enough to have a single race actually count toward the points - next time I might just take the day off and do the PAL races.

Oh, and just to be clear, this is like golf, right, where LOW score wins? :)

Why our races didn't count towards points? (I probably missed this bit in the rules somewhere)

I didn't check if they did or didn't count, but they probably didn't because to be valid all races had to have four participants.

Any word on race 2 yet?

Hopefully we can get it up and running just after the next update in a few days. I've been away from racing for nearly a month now so I haven't been able to contribute. This is gradually changing and I am working GT5P back into my new lifestyle, so it looks good for race 2 ;)

All the best
Maz

JvM
That sounds nice Maz. Waiting to see you at the track again. :) đź‘Ť

I won't be a match for you for a few weeks yet mate, but where are you racing?

All the best
Maz

Back