STAR WARS General Discussion | Warning: Possible SPOILERS!Movies 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,343 comments
  1. So Crosshair did come back, great! I was expecting things to go a bit differently even though he was shown in the trailer with his crew.
  2. How does Crosshair have his rifle back? I thought he lost it on Barton 4, but suddenly I wonder if the one he used under the Empire was different.
  3. I wonder what is wrong with Crosshair's arm. I can't remember if anything happened previously to cause it or not.
  4. Had to say Barton IV, look where they stopped!
  5. Nice to see Crosshair still has feelings for Mayday, and to think he used to have issues working with regs when he made his debut.
  6. Oh wow, a close-up of the ice vulture, now that is nice to see! Wish we could have seen more of them, however.
  7. Geez, I’ve never seen Hunter so agitated before, he really wasn't happy with Crosshair.
  8. Got to admit, I thought Hunter was going to die out there.
  9. Surprised the Empire didn’t show up.
  10. While Tech is mentioned, I am a little disappointed we didn't get to see one of them tell Crosshair about it personally. (unless that was it right there)

Been meaning to post my thoughts on the last 2 episodes of The Bad Batch lately and I keep forgetting.
  1. Nice to see former Separatist and Republic leaders come together.
  2. Glad we didn’t have to wait long to see who the mysterious clone was.
  3. Oh wow, it’s Teth! I think that's the same Temple we saw in the TCW movie!
  4. I do admire Rex’s compassion for the clone and the fact he’s not outright aggressive towards interrogating him.
  5. Really glad they took out that clones shock capsule so he couldn’t kill himself. It still bugs me we never found out who Clone X was from the last season because of this. (Though I have a strong theory about this)
  6. Oh wow, another mysterious clone. How many are there?!
  7. Hold the phone, where’s The Marauder?!
  8. Wow, Howser isn’t happy at all to see Crosshair.
  9. Okay, since when is Rex secretive?! This was unexpected.
  10. Commander Wolfe! Finally!
  1. Wolfe seems to be oblivious to what the Empire is up to.
  2. I do hope we get to see that clone without his helmet eventually.
  3. I just love how Crosshair attacks the drop ship above him.
  4. Gosh, I thought Crosshair was dead when he was held underwater.
  5. I wonder what Wolfe is going to tell the Empire since he let them escape. Yea, I heard his remark he made near the end, but I have a feeling the Empire will be onto him.
  6. Okay, they keep putting a lot of emphasis on the operative, I really want to know who it is.

Last edited:
Oh wow! 😲

Normally this is where I would put my thoughts here, but theirs so many things I am excited about that I don't even have the patience to type it all out. I am very hyped for this!

Last edited:
Back