Start Sharing Your Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 91 comments
  • 7,563 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me to race my bobs. I'm sharing 4 or 5.

PSN - jon-o
 
Add me guys!

PSN: splakacheus
 
Double post sorry

PSN - LennyReed
 
Last edited:
Noob here, please help.

PSN - Lennyreed

Will host b-spec races on weekends that run all night.
 
feel free to add me, my bob LV 29 is shared.

psn-name: sportage2
 
The problem with me is that I'm currently using all of my drivers in B-spec offline. They are all about to reach level 16. Maybe I'll just start by lending my newest driver who is at level 14.
 
Stupid question: what does bob stands for in this context? I know that it is the B-specdriver but I can't figure out where the o and the second b comes from, I guessing the first B is from B-spec...

Anyway psn is Lord_Henkutt have three lvl 0, 2 and 10
 
Bob is just a random name given to the controllable AI driver ever since a random person decided to call Bob "Bob" in GT4.

It just caught on since because for one, it gave a little personality, two, the name "Bob" seems perfect when referring to their "skill".
 
Please add me as well (tezster) - I've got all 6 of my Bobs shared :)
 
Ok noob question. how do I send an invite and can I do it from my computer here at work by logging into my gran turismo web site home page?
 
Last edited:
is it too late to be added?
 
Hi guys

I'm sharing 3 drivers, because the other 2 are doing race offline.
If anyone want to add me to PSN nick is: eduardomissawa

thanks
 
add me plz i have 10 friends with 0 b spec drivers shared
PSN: mrbrown2138
 
Add me as well. I have all 6 Bobs shared

PSN = schigara
 
add me, i have 6 bobs to share'

PSN: Gambleboyen
 
LOOK AT MY SIG, and race against 6 bobs including R.Schneider, K. Watanabe and R. Gay. ;)

- PSN: splakacheus
 
Last edited:
As i've completed B Spec, i've got all of my Bobs set to online.

craven84 is my online name, they are all fairly high level, level 37 and 38
 
I'm sharing 5 drivers. PSN handle: ThaSyn
 
I've got 3 shared drivers.

Feel free to use them. It means more exp. and cr. for all of us!
 
Please add me to use my drivers:
PSN ID : thaddontes
 
I'm sharing three drivers (two when i'm using my main driver in the game) but four when i unlock the sixth B-spec place (i'm only B-Spec level 24 as i type this).

PSN: SkylineObsession
 
PSN: Forzamasta.

Most of the time I share 4 drivers. Best is lvl 27, least is lvl 16.

Thanks for sharing :)
 
Ive Got 5 Drivers to be shared. Add me

PSN : Skylinz_Ssz
 
All bobs shared. Feel free to add me if you want to beat them. Sharing cars too.
 
Will throw my hat in to the ring too with 6 drivers to share; Dazza-On-Toast
 
5 drivers shared, currently working on getting my first bob to a full career! StephenNW10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back