startin over...

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 10 comments
  • 429 views
Messages
2,932
ya as iasy im starting over gt3 i was @ about 50% before but i said im gonna start again w/ a few mods like get a diffrent first car second car etc so im off to play alreadyt at 3.4%:D
 
When I first got GT3 I played it non stop then after a while I restarted my game and I mdoing better than ever! Im like 20 some percent done
 
I've restarted my GT3 game only once. In my first game, I was about 98% done. I restarted my game so I could do all the races again, which was fun. It's fun starting over, and I have gotten through this game faster than I did my first one. I am currently 95.8% complete.
 
DONE 3 OR 4 RESTARTS I GUESS...
i like the beginning where you dont have the money for mods :)
 
i wont ever restrat my game because i dont want to lose all my settings and there is too much to write
 
Well, I'm around 90% in my first game, and I must say I'm looking forward to starting over almost as much as I am finishing the first time!

I'll probably go for gold on the IA license and take that Miata, change the oil and add T3s, and see how far I get through Beginner before I have to add anything else.
 
Heh, I will, but it might be a while... mostly enduros left to do! At least R246 is out of the way.
 
I'll never restart...:D Until I get a third memory card that is...I have my backup on the second memory card.
 
Back