Starting to regret.....

• Thread starter thefraggle
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
Guildford
GTP_thefraggle
I know there is already a thread but I still feel the need to be more vocal about this!!

Going on how reliable the server seems to be, in starting to regret buying the collector's edition and the T-GT. Why on earth should I show my brand loyalty when its starting to look like I'm paying my money to people that can't deliver?

I'm really pissed off!!!

I suggest you read the in-game "Notifications" which will reset your expectations of both the Beta and the upcoming "product version"

Your expectations of the Beta are too high, the other is too low, based on the official communications

I know there is already a thread but I still feel the need to be more vocal about this!!

Going on how reliable the server seems to be, in starting to regret buying the collector's edition and the T-GT. Why on earth should I show my brand loyalty when its starting to look like I'm paying my money to people that can't deliver?

I'm really pissed off!!!
For the first time, I pre ordered a digital game and this is the icing on the cake...

NOTE: Online Saving Only
Gran Turismo Sport only supports online saving. Your game progress data will be stored on the online server. Please be aware, therefore, that any progress you make while offline cannot be saved (certain contents are saved onto the PlayStation®4 console's hard disk drive.) If you are playing offline, you will be able to use previously saved game progress data.

I suggest you read the in-game "Notifications" which will reset your expectations of both the Beta and the upcoming "product version"

Your expectations of the Beta are too high, the other is too low, based on the official communications
My expectations of the full game are to low?

For the first time, I pre ordered a digital game and this is the icing on the cake...

Gran Turismo Sport only supports online saving. Your game progress data will be stored on the online server. Please be aware, therefore, that any progress you make while offline cannot be saved (certain contents are saved onto the PlayStation®4 console's hard disk drive.) If you are playing offline, you will be able to use previously saved game progress data.
So, if I read this correctly, it means if you race offline in arcade mode and earn money, you will not be able to save it.

Not happy at all with this! Why no 🤬 offline saving!

That sucks bigtime! Now our entire progress is at the mercy of some cloud service, instead of us having the ability to back up via USB. Not impressed with that at all.

:grumpy:

VBR
That sucks bigtime! Now our entire progress is at the mercy of some cloud service, instead of us having the ability to back up via USB. Not impressed with that at all.

:grumpy:
Odds are the cloud is backed up and far more reliable then most people at securing and backing up their data

Odds are the cloud is backed up and far more reliable then most people at securing and backing up their data

I'd rather know that to be the case rather than assume it to be so, & at the moment we don't know exactly how our data will be handled. I trust me over a system anyday.

As said of one of who got their data rolled back. :grumpy: I would say unreliable.

Back