Stationary Starts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter taltos50
  • 6 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
2
United States
Gadsden
About a year ago, after an update, all of my racing starts changed from stationary to running starts. Is there any way to start a race using a stationary start rather than a running start?

Thanks

taltos50
 
Nope, PD made it that way to counter the awful AI. Their idea obviously that if you start in a rolling start further behind it'll take you longer to pass them into first.
 
That rolling start that you need to overcome is kind of annoying. At first I was like "dude, my lap times are better, but I still lost?", but I accepted that the AI needs to cheat to beat me...haha.
 
It's a sticking plaster fix, simple as that really.
 
It's really annoying, but it's permanent. PD really needs to look into having options.
 
Pd should consider changing it from straight line rolling start to a stagger rolling start
 
Back