Stats "Reset" ?

Sweden
Sweden
Hey Guys,

Maybe you can answer this, Yesterday when i was running as usual i where in DR B, just a few inches from DR A, And unfortnuatly SR C due to some ******** races i had.

But, i joined the daily race Monza Gr4, and boom, all of a sudden i was DR: D and SR: D!?

The SR: D i can take, due to that i quit early from the previous race, but to be demoted for the DR from more or less A down to D was a bit to harsh!

Iam not a dirty driver, i try my best to stick to S when i reach that, however due to the penalty system and random idiots its hard to have some consistency on this.

I will give a small stats picture for you to look at if you like, However i cant see the demotion down to D in one of the screens.

Thanks in advance guys!

BR!

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 117
  • stats2.JPG
    stats2.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 124
Regarding the S/R system, a low SR score can limit the DR Class, and even reset the DR score to predefined values (7000 pts if SR dive below 5, 20,000 pts below 15 and 50,000 pts below 30.
So basically if your S/R takes a knock there is a high likely hood of a D/R reset, this is what happened to you when your S/R feel D/R was reset to 7000.

Regarding the S/R system, a low SR score can limit the DR Class, and even reset the DR score to predefined values (7000 pts if SR dive below 5, 20,000 pts below 15 and 50,000 pts below 30.
So basically if your S/R takes a knock there is a high likely hood of a D/R reset, this is what happened to you when your S/R feel D/R was reset to 7000.
Awesome!

Thanks for this, Just keep on fighting back again then! :)

It can help get wins, some people have been deliberately resetting their stats to get match made with lower ranks helping them get more wins.

Awesome!

Thanks for this, Just keep on fighting back again then! :)

You actually profited from an issue with the 'reset' system on day 85... when you boosted to 20000 DR.

Essentially, you cannot have an SR rating two brackets lower than your DR. However, in certain circumstances you will gain as opposed to lose.

So on the day that you jumped to exactly 20000, note that you also dropped to about 5 SR (triggering the reset to 20000). Whereas on day 80 you dropped below 5 SR and hit the 7000 reset.

In this instance, it looks like you dropped to SR/D which reset you to 7000 again but you carried on playing that day and recovered to about 10000 before you stopped for the day.

Back