Stats/Wins Not Recording Correctly

• Thread starter TonyB66
  • 1 comments
United Kingdom
London
FAST-CLAIM
As I approach Level 50 I thought I would check out which cars in my garage have done the most mileage and won the most races for me in Campaign Mode.

I’ve noticed that despite winning all the Mercedes F1 events (some several times) that my Mercedes F1 car is only showing 3 race wins.

Also still haven’t managed to get that 500 miles on Ovals Trophy despite grinding the hell out of BMB circuit to get cash.

Seems like I’m not destined to get the F1 trophies either if the game isn’t recording wins correctly.

I know there’s a thread somewhere on the 500 miles issue but can anyone tell me what I need to do get get these glitches sorted out please.

As I approach Level 50 I thought I would check out which cars in my garage have done the most mileage and won the most races for me in Campaign Mode.

I’ve noticed that despite winning all the Mercedes F1 events (some several times) that my Mercedes F1 car is only showing 3 race wins.

Also still haven’t managed to get that 500 miles on Ovals Trophy despite grinding the hell out of BMB circuit to get cash.

Seems like I’m not destined to get the F1 trophies either if the game isn’t recording wins correctly.

I know there’s a thread somewhere on the 500 miles issue but can anyone tell me what I need to do get get these glitches sorted out please.
I thought that the trophies were to be achieved in Sport Mode. I think I've got way more than 92 wins offline but 60 or so in Sport Mode.

Latest Posts

Back