Status % dropped after 1.03 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter David Holliss
  • 8 comments
  • 1,555 views
Messages
137
United Kingdom
London
Messages
David Holliss
Took the first pic last night, second one straight after the update this evening. Game progress percentage has dropped by 3%!

All the stuff I golded to get to 96% from 95% yesterday is still done. Anyone had the same or have any suggestions please.

Thanks.

20140113_230550.jpg


20140114_200103.jpg
 
I went from 102% down to 98%.

Update 1.03 changed something.
 
I think the 3 percent ties in with the redbull event that we haven't unlocked. I also went down from 102% to 99%. I assume Ill get 100% when I complete the remaining Redbulls. Btw I've completed every possible event and have triple checked.
 
Thanks for the replies, guess that makes sense about the Red Bull bits, be nice if they had explained it though.
Must admit haven't tried any of the Red Bull bits yet.
 
I can't even do the update. Every time I click ok to start update 1.03 it's says please wait and my ps3 restarts??

seems to be working now!!
 
Also restart here in Belgium, when update started?
 
Mine went from 100% to 99% after updating to 1.03 and completing the latest two seasonal events.

Unsure why it's 1% in my case.
 
Back