StayAlert Drag-Team

• Thread starter MazGaming
  • 78 comments
Calm down with the double posts bro...

Just edit your last post. And as Nick said what is he point of 2 threads with the same info?
Oh yeah added your Team to the Free Agents Thread.

God it sucked typing this with a bad T key.
I told you to stop typing so damn hard! :lol:

Honestly i doubt he will even show because he wants me to apologise for him calling me a noob. The guy 1st of all is tuning like it's still gt5, he jumps then refuses to rerun and claims he's the best.

Watch the double post. Use the edit button, if you want to reply to multiple people then use the +qoute button.

let me know when you have a lobby up or add me. PSN is Professor_Tree.

Want to see what the team is all about and get some friendly's with your guys and maybe give out some tips.

I give up trying to send/accept a Friend Request.

You said you sent a FR. I asked you if you if you were PSN: PriMittiv- cause that's the only FR I received. I don't know if you misunderstood me but your on my list, unless you gave me the wrong PSN.

If not I don't know what happened. I have no problem accepting other users. And I only have 62 on my list soooo that's not the problem. Let's see if we can figure it out.

I give up trying to send/accept a Friend Request.

You said you sent a FR. I asked you if you if you were PSN: PriMittiv- cause that's the only FR I received. I don't know if you misunderstood me but your on my list, unless you gave me the wrong PSN.

If not I don't know what happened. I have no problem accepting other users. And I only have 62 on my list soooo that's not the problem. Let's see if we can figure it out.
Maybe spelling error? Could be psn being it's usual pain in the arse,.

Well when I get back from the store I'll try again. Now I have to figure out who I accepted as a friend.

Back