Staying straight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Instant
  • 8 comments
  • 905 views
Messages
13
United States
Brooklyn
Messages
InstantIV
My Dodge Viper has been driving left when i go down a straight and has incredible understeer around right corners.

I tried it 6 times on Monza and couldn't seem to counter it.
 
Are you sure it's just this car? It sort of sounds like a problem with your analog stick.
 
yea, the car was going left since i started going down the first straight, maybe my settings? IDK
 
Like iceman said unless damage was on I would check into the stick. Sometimes they lose their ability to center perfectly and that could cause the steering to pull.
Just as a curiosity can you go into the settings and just set the dpad for steering and not the left stick and see if it goes away?
 
Like iceman said unless damage was on I would check into the stick. Sometimes they lose their ability to center perfectly and that could cause the steering to pull.
Just as a curiosity can you go into the settings and just set the dpad for steering and not the left stick and see if it goes away?
You can disable the analog? I guess it would make sense, but I know that by default you can steer from the D-pad and the analog. Same with gas and break for the other analog.
 
Why that tittle got me laugh...
You need girlfriend\boyfriend (opposite of yours), it help staying straight :lol:

Ok seriously... is it only that one car or all cars?

Online race or offline?
 
Why that tittle got me laugh...
You need girlfriend\boyfriend (opposite of yours), it help staying straight :lol:

Ok seriously...

That's what I thought at first, but I just left it alone...haha.
 
Pinkintron
You can disable the analog? I guess it would make sense, but I know that by default you can steer from the D-pad and the analog. Same with gas and break for the other analog.

You can. You can set them both to N/A or view left right.
 
Why that tittle got me laugh...
You need girlfriend\boyfriend (opposite of yours), it help staying straight :lol:

Ok seriously... is it only that one car or all cars?

Online race or offline?

just this one and offline but yes after posting the thread so late I realized that I should have named it something different.
 
Back