Stealth 787b

  • Thread starter Thread starter maksiu3f
  • 43 comments
  • 1,393 views
Messages
479
Ireland
Wexford / Ireland
Messages
maksiu3f
Mods please delete.
 
Last edited:
Unused code? Or used? If used, this thread is pointless.
 
That post was not nessesary Vyvian...
But just to make it clear - unused
 
I have a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) ‘09 and the Suzuki.
 
No, it was not. The car cannot be traded -- is what you have an unused code?
 
That post was not nessesary Vyvian...

Well, if you are offering a redeemed Stealth car, you cannot send it making this deal one-sided. I think it was very necessary to know whether we are trading for a code or a car that cannot be delivered.
 
You must have me for someone im not.
Of course the code is unused
Trading too many duped cars got you... tired Vyvian
 
You must have me for someone im not.
Of course the code is unused
Trading too many duped cars got you... tired Vyvian

Eh? Hardly, I was just wondering whether the offering was viable.

Also, just read the 'no PM bit', sorry, my bad.
 
You must have me for someone im not.
Of course the code is unused
Trading too many duped cars got you... tired Vyvian

Ouch !! :cool:
 
Easy to do
Check my other succesful trades.
Btw Vyvian whatever Your offer is im not intersted, You could hardly answer my questions or Pm's.
 
How many codes do you have lol ...
 
Easy to do
Check my other succesful trades.
Btw Vyvian whatever Your offer is im not intersted, You could hardly answer my questions or Pm's.

Whatever, be snotty, I can't remember who you are, so whatever you've tried to offer in the past obviously wasn't sensible. Good luck, let's hope you find someone of 'high enough standard' to deal with you.

Turnerteam, if that's referring to me, none any more.
 
Anyway, first one to offer all 5 cars gets stealth 787b EU code.
Turnerteam - eeer few ;)
Vyvian - did I tried to spoil Your thread saying that your code may be used?
But thanks for the hype :)
 
Anyway, first one to offer all 5 cars gets stealth 787b EU code.

Wow, I should learn to read things fully...didn't even see you were after all five. Anyway, good luck.
 
Vyvian, i was asking maksiu3f, because he made another thready earlier where he was going to accpet 2 offers, which made me think he has more then one. Now hes making this ....
 
yeah i was suspicious when he accepted two offers also
 
Wow, I should learn to read things fully...didn't even see you were after all five. Anyway, good luck.
No you didn't read it wrong...I didn't know he wanted all 5 either. He probably edited the OP.
 
Vyvian, i was asking maksiu3f, because he made another thready earlier where he was going to accpet 2 offers, which made me think he has more then one. Now hes making this ....

Ah right, sorry. :)

EDIT: Oh, I have a shred of dignity left then, XxOnLySBz4mExX :P
 
Oh so now it suspicious, well I have few codes to spare, does not mean that I will get rid of them in one go...
Bottom line is - not interested in the code - go complain somwhere else
And if these codes are not wanted here thats fine... They expire in 2012
 
how did you get the codes? may i ask
 
Oh so now it suspicious, well I have few codes to spare, does not mean that I will get rid of them in one go...
Bottom line is - not interested in the code - go complain somwhere else
And if these codes are not wanted here thats fine... They expire in 2012

Haha, why trade them on here? I made £20 on one code!
 
Well F.. O.. then to ebay
I have no intention in selling these for real cash
Is there strictly no cash policy here?
 
yes strictly no cash on this forum
 
I want to know how you get 5 of the same code?
 
I want to know how you get 5 of the same code?

Likewise, although over my time on this forum I've had three NSX codes, all from trading, but never more than one at one time.

Also, no cash policy, but this wasn't on the forum, it was on eBay ;)
 
So maybye You are really tired Vyvian ?
Thanks for the hype again :)
Only effort required here is 5 days it takes to send all 5 cars...
Thanks for looking
 
So maybye You are really tired Vyvian ?
Thanks for the hype again :)
Only effort required here is 5 days it takes to send all 5 cars...
Thanks for looking

Your meaning of tired and mine are probably very different, because after 12 hours sleep, I'm rather awake.
 
Lol this arguing needs to stop guys. Lets try and keep it peaceful!
 
Lol this arguing needs to stop guys. Lets try and keep it peaceful!

Haha, agreed. This guy (albeit aggressively) is merely trying to off-load the single most valuable item of trading for five cars. I say, no more arguing, and let the bloke flog it. :)
 
Vyvian that is very kind of You.
Thanks a million.
And as You say Vyvian if "single most valuable item" is not worth 5 duped cars then I dont know what is...
 
Back