Stealth Cars Query ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turpz
  • 45 comments
  • 3,106 views
There (as said) a little more hp, lighter etc... But they do get some extra looks if your using them online, they look good. :)
 
TayTheDay
Yeah, noooo

So it still works for some people... There are lots of posts in there from people who got the Jag code and it still didn't work. I'll try again tonight but I can't see it working.

My mate got his just yesterday, he in Aus.
 
I would say buy them, personally after many months of use most of them (imo) are roughly the same as the normal equivalent's apart from the McLaren F1 Stealth, that is an absolute monster and the regular version is just not as good. Still, it is quite a small percentage of people who have them though, so that is why you should get them.
 
My mate got his just yesterday, he in Aus.

Thanks for reminding me :) when I went to try again, PSN was under maintenance... I'm going to give it another bash.
 
Ok An update of sorts...

Yes i am PAL i hail from 'bonnie' Scotland its a friendly small nation we are all pals there...

My contact is good for codes. I had a legit one in my possession, unused and not redeemed i double checked with SONY UK . Problem is a lot of the pre order stealth promo codes like ODE said expired end of 2011 not 2012. Sony have a problem with this as the SIGNATURE EDITION ( older retail versions) i am led to believe use same codes which just expired end last year. My man is working with Sony his end to get his codes good till end 2012 expiry. So upshot is, like advised in thread here, be very carefull with anyone offering you codes. Chances are they have expired. Sony said the promo wont be getting extended. So, it is looking increasingly difficult to obtain stealth cars now compared to last year. I will post more info when i hear of it.
 
Cool, good luck. Maybe you could hook a brotha up if all goes well :sly:

...What was weescot driving the other night? edit; nevermind ...stealth audi r10 tdi (sawnky!!)

edit #2

I'm going to give it another bash.

Well whadda ya know! It Worked:tup:

Oh well maybe I did do something wrong last time :dunce:
 
Last edited:
TayTheDay
Cool, good luck. Maybe you could hook a brotha up if all goes well :sly:

...What was weescot driving the other night? edit; nevermind ...stealth audi r10 tdi (sawnky!!)

edit #2

Well whadda ya know! It Worked:tup:

Oh well maybe I did do something wrong last time :dunce:

Woohoo! Epic Chrome Jag (Chrag) is epic :lol:
 
I maybe jumped the gun a bit :crazy: ...The code worked but the Chrag is nowhere to be seen in game
icon_scratch_head.gif
 
TayTheDay
I maybe jumped the gun a bit :crazy: ...The code worked but the Chrag is nowhere to be seen in game

Really? It should add it direct to your (in seth effriken ekkcent) grudge?

That's weird. Mine added straight away!
 
I have seen the stealh codes on ebay the date is 31/12/12 not sure if its real or not. Im tempted to buy but for £35.99 im not sure

Edit: now the price is £47.99
 
It should add it direct to your (in seth effriken ekkcent) grudge?

:lol: ...Yeah it's defo not there. I'm not that bothered tbh, I have enough cars already! Though I did discover something a lot more worrying; I thought I'd check my downloads in the store incase it said something there DUN DUN DUUUUN there's nothing there :irked: nothing at all just an error code:nervous:

Sorry I've made a bad habit of hijacking threads overnight! £47.99 eh ...That's a bit steep for me I think.
 
gt5insomniak
I have seen the stealh codes on ebay the date is 31/12/12 not sure if its real or not. Im tempted to buy but for £35.99 im not sure

Edit: now the price is £47.99

Yep. They should be legit. In Australia, the codes expire on the 31/12/12. I'm guessing it's the same for all PAL regions.
 
stormbringer
Oh disc region probs huh?
It would probably work with my PAL disc. :)
You might as well give em away..to me..
And get several cars as a trade.

I think you misread me. Mine work, I have the correct disc and an Asian account so mine work. I was telling him to make sure his would work. And no offense to you, but I'd resell them on eBay before ever trading them for cars on GT5.

@HOODFIELD, Sorry, I can't figure out multiquote on mobile, but you are right I think, I°c ve never tried purchasing DLC for my Asian account though, and probably never will, so maybe it works maybe not.
 
Yup, my codes would have expired on 31 December 2012.

But i've used them like over a year ago! :dopey:
 
I think you misread me. Mine work, I have the correct disc and an Asian account so mine work. I was telling him to make sure his would work. And no offense to you, but I'd resell them on eBay before ever trading them for cars on GT5.

Oh i was just playing with you. Thats what the smiley face was for
 
Sorry to necro the thread , but I bought the 6 car code off eBay two days ago and everything went through perfectly fine. It cost me £41 for the code , which I don't think it too bad when others have them priced at over £65-£70 now!

I've yet to really use them properly , but I found the GT-R had an observed amount of grip in the corners ( mind it is the first time I've driven an R35 in game , so they could all be like that ).
 
Back