Steam Pre-Order is LIVE!PC 

• Thread starter crowhop
  • 40 comments
Esperante GTR-1 is included in the DLC...

Must want.

Also, the GTR-1 sounded great way back in Gran Turismo 3, part of the reason why I want it again.

Esperante GTR-1 is included in the DLC...

Must want.

Also, the GTR-1 sounded great way back in Gran Turismo 3, part of the reason why I want it again.

Haha that does in fact sound pretty decent for an old game, especially Gran Turismo. :)

choices choices...

I already pre-ordered a hardcopy version PCars 2 for PS4 a couple of weeks ago. Digital is easier but to make my choice more difficult I have the luxury to have a Gaming laptop (MSI GS60 6QE) since two weeks. Specs I7-6700HQ, 16GB ram, 970m 3GB GPU, 256SDD

Ian would appreciate it if I also pre order the PC version as well but that will not go through the approval proces at home ;)

What should I do PC or PS4 version? Do you think I have some graphical trade off when running on PS4 or laptop? For comparison purposes I run AC on both PS4 and PC and PC with every graphic setting maxed out. Would be nice if that is also possible with PCars 2. Then my choice for PC is easier to make. But maybe PCars2 with all the new features will be more demanding vs AC?

Thanks for the feedback

I want to order a hard copy for PS4 and the Season Pass at the same time, but that doesn't seem to be possible yet unless I spend £130, but as I don't need a model car, stickers or a steel case I'm going to hold off for a bit.

I really don't want to pre-order in case the game has issues, but at the same time that GT-R is very tempting.

Back