- 10,373

- Manchester
- Ardius_
Er, ludes, not all con-men are out for money. Stefan is very obviously trying to get into F1, that is what he is trying to con his way into. And he almost did it with Toyota.
I think this may be the only "honest" thing about him, I think he does have a passion for the sport as it is clear from his repeated entries. Its just he is going totally the wrong way about it.
Otherwise, I have no answer. If it was that easy to work out how he benefits from this, he wouldn't be getting as far as he has. It could be that he is simply the fall guy for someone else? Maybe he wants to run off with potential sponsors money? Maybe he thinks getting to F1 means he'll be rich?
But the facts we know of are:
-He has made several attempts to get into F1 ever since 1997.
-He has made many false claims.
-He has no money, his company has practically nothing.
-He tried to sue the FIA, then tried to apologise, then tried to force the issue sending freight to Bahrain.
I think this may be the only "honest" thing about him, I think he does have a passion for the sport as it is clear from his repeated entries. Its just he is going totally the wrong way about it.
Otherwise, I have no answer. If it was that easy to work out how he benefits from this, he wouldn't be getting as far as he has. It could be that he is simply the fall guy for someone else? Maybe he wants to run off with potential sponsors money? Maybe he thinks getting to F1 means he'll be rich?
But the facts we know of are:
-He has made several attempts to get into F1 ever since 1997.
-He has made many false claims.
-He has no money, his company has practically nothing.
-He tried to sue the FIA, then tried to apologise, then tried to force the issue sending freight to Bahrain.