StereomudMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt4
  • 9 comments
  • 647 views

gt4

Messages
905
Im just curious if anyone here has ever heard stereomud.
 
i have, and i have there debut cd, i like them, i think they are in the studio makin another one, good stuff.
 
I've heard 'Ride of your life' it's an ok song, but they just seem to have that generic nu-metal sound.

Fah!
 
I'm a huge fan of theirs and they already made their second CD its called every given moment. It's not quite as good as perfect self but I thought perfect self is one of the best cd's I've ever heard. Unfortunately they just broke up too, but im in denial since they were turning into my favorite band.
 
I've heard 'em, but they're just like Linkin Park and those bands like that.

I hate Linkin Park a hell of a lot more though.
 
Originally posted by regulate
is every given moment out?

yes it is


and they in no way sound anything like linkin park. linkin park is rap/rock while stereomud is just nu-metal i guess.
 
Um just one of my favorite bands. As i said earlier they broke up. But if you ever see one of their cd's in a store i suggest you buy it.
 
Back