Stiffness of the Fanatec V3 or CSL Elite LC

• Thread starter Gaudiops
  • 1 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi,

I'm a pretty new simracer, and I want to upgrade my brake pedal. I own a GT1 Evo SimLab cockpit, Fanatec CSL Elite base, F1 steering wheel (and BMW GT2 steering wheel) and the standard Fanatec Elite pedals.

I'd like to buy OR the Elite LC brake pedal, or sell this kit to my friend and buy a Clubsport V3 set.

The thing is, I don't like my brake TOO stiff, (as real race cars do), but more like a road car. This also because of a muscle thing in my leg..Some forums say: the CSL Elite LC is more stiff and other say: the V3 is more stiff.. I know you can adjust them, but does anyone have experience with both? And know what is best for me?

Hi,

I'm a pretty new simracer, and I want to upgrade my brake pedal. I own a GT1 Evo SimLab cockpit, Fanatec CSL Elite base, F1 steering wheel (and BMW GT2 steering wheel) and the standard Fanatec Elite pedals.

I'd like to buy OR the Elite LC brake pedal, or sell this kit to my friend and buy a Clubsport V3 set.

The thing is, I don't like my brake TOO stiff, (as real race cars do), but more like a road car. This also because of a muscle thing in my leg..Some forums say: the CSL Elite LC is more stiff and other say: the V3 is more stiff.. I know you can adjust them, but does anyone have experience with both? And know what is best for me?

You can customize both. Since you already have the Elite pedals, just go for the LC brake.

Back