Stiggy's Photolab: Updated March 21 - A4 DTM and Falcon XB

• Thread starter Stiggy
  • 7 comments
Australia
New South Wales
thestig-13
StiggyGTP
VFRb6.jpg

It's been a while, but finally I've created a photomode gallery here at ForzaPlanet. Comments and constructive criticism are certainly welcome. You can request to have photos of a certain car on a certain track - though don't request DLC cars, as I only have a 4GB Xbox (that also means I can't post Big Shots either).

If you want to check out my photos from Gran Tur... that other game ;), click here.

Competition Entries

Week 9
PMC: Engine Cover Close-ups

Week 10
2.0: ///M vs AMG (Winner)

PMC: Executive Express

Week 13
2.0: Behind Enemy Lines

PMC: SuperGT *Full size unavailable
raybrig5pv.png

Week 14
2.0: 458 Italia vs. MP4-12C (Winner)

Week 17
2.0: Retro Ferrari (Winner)

Week 19
2.0: XJ220 vs Veyron SS

Here's a few random shots I'd uploaded to my Flickr account about a month ago and had just been sitting there until I created this gallery. Hope you enjoy these pictures.

He can still install Disc @ stuff onto a USB stick, which I hope he did. Or you can do what I did. I bought an old 20GB HDD and parted it for the harddrive inside

I've installed most of disc 2 (all of the car packs, not the Autovista pack though) onto the 4GB memory on the console, after I deleted all of the random game demos that Microsoft decided to put on there as a waste of disk space. I've been thinking about getting a HDD, however if game content and DLC can be put onto a USB, then I might just do that instead.

Back