Still at 110% bonus

  • Thread starter Thread starter felixforever
  • 7 comments
  • 864 views
Messages
5
Messages
felixzwrath
I have the latest patch and have logged in every day this week yet i am still only showing 110% bonus money when start up(yes i am logged into the psn when this happens). Is this a bug? or what am i doing wrong here?
 
Don't know. I logged in days straight and sitting 150%. It was automatic and I did nothing on my end but log in.
 
If you read the other threads, you have to make sure it saves! Press start then save.
 
Are you by any chance using the update exploit?
I think it starts counting again if you re install the update.
 
I have the latest patch and have logged in every day this week yet i am still only showing 110% bonus money when start up(yes i am logged into the psn when this happens). Is this a bug? or what am i doing wrong here?

The game does not auto save if you just log on and then quit. Save manually and you should be okay. I'm on 170% today.
 
Today I am at 170% but very often gets automatically signed off during the race and do not get bonus. So frustrating :banghead:
 
Today I am at 170% but very often gets automatically signed off during the race and do not get bonus. So frustrating :banghead:


To combat this and always get the bonus, pause the game just before you cross the finish line, press the PS button to check if you are still signed in, if you are not, sign back in and go back to game and cross the line, you should then receive the bonus.
 
Back