Still have you GT1 saved game??

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 16 comments
Do you still have your saved Gran Turismo 1 game on your memory card even though you have GT2 or GT3.

I've got GT2 and I still have my GT1 game saved. After I complete GT2, I'm going to go back and finish those damn license tests on GT1 and do those races I want to do. Unless of course I get a PS2 and GT3 before then (very unlikely though... :D ... :( :( )

I got 3 memory cards two. Haven't got anything at all on one of them. I don't save my replays so I think thats why I always have a lot of space on my memory cards. Only got about two blocks used on my second card.

Two GT1 games here, together they hold one of every car in the game.

I bought one of those stupid memory cards with the pages in them. I lost all my data. But I still have another card with some hybrids on it. It has unlimited cash and everything.

I have 5 ps1 games, all with saved games on 1 memory card, and I still have 5 slots free :) gt1 saves take alot of space (5 whereas tony hawk 3 only takes 1 slot) but hey its worth keeping as its hard enough getting all the licences let alone the golds.

I still have mine, both Gt1 and 2 garages are full to the brim of all the cars i wanted. and im just glad that in Gt3, you can have 200 cars, instead of just 100. ;)

yup, i have won every race, gold, twice, pritty much tryed, tuned every car, that is good. Trryed setups on all off them
its my bigest acoplishments:P

Back