H HarvRBR Messages 68 London Aug 21, 2012 #1 Have some paints to trade for it! Also, i'm looking for a glitch suit and helmet!
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Aug 21, 2012 #2 HarvRBR Have some paints to trade for it! Also, i'm looking for a glitch suit and helmet! Click to expand... Glitch items coming today from AAA-Ticket.
HarvRBR Have some paints to trade for it! Also, i'm looking for a glitch suit and helmet! Click to expand... Glitch items coming today from AAA-Ticket.
H HarvRBR Messages 68 London Aug 21, 2012 #3 Monatsende Glitch items coming today from AAA-Ticket. Click to expand... Thank you very much, as are your TVR's. I'll hopefully get some time today!
Monatsende Glitch items coming today from AAA-Ticket. Click to expand... Thank you very much, as are your TVR's. I'll hopefully get some time today!
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Aug 21, 2012 #4 Do you have a lvl 0 ticket? I have the lvl 23 ticket I also have the glitch helm and suit..
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Aug 21, 2012 #5 HarvRBR Thank you very much, as are your TVR's. I'll hopefully get some time today! Click to expand... You`ll have if you try.
HarvRBR Thank you very much, as are your TVR's. I'll hopefully get some time today! Click to expand... You`ll have if you try.
H HarvRBR Messages 68 London Aug 21, 2012 #6 meister_dan Do you have a lvl 0 ticket? I have the lvl 23 ticket I also have the glitch helm and suit.. Click to expand... Nope sorry, trading matte paints for it though
meister_dan Do you have a lvl 0 ticket? I have the lvl 23 ticket I also have the glitch helm and suit.. Click to expand... Nope sorry, trading matte paints for it though