Still needed: plain as possible bright red helmet

  • Thread starter Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 19 comments
  • 921 views

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
Messages
3,346
United States
United States
Messages
POUPON8
As stated above, and everything is tradeable such as all birthday tickets, most level tickets, all the group tickets and many 0/0/0's on my Visitor Message page.

picture.php
 
Last edited:
I will offer you the 00 suit for free, will you also have 00 helmet? :)

FR sent to S0UL_CHICKEN
 
I will offer you the 00 suit for free, will you also have 00 helmet? :)

Thank you sir! I wasn't going to use the helmet, I am driving a Super Red Roadster TC. Since my drivers head is so visible, I would like to try to get something that is rather close to the red on the car. Nothing fancy, just to match the car really.
 
Last edited:
i can see wat i have. sending fr just in case got one
big_noobowski924
 
double post sorry
 
Will jump on momentarily to receive the FR's - thank you for your time guys!
 
sent psn message. i have masquerade 01 reinforced 01 and selene 34.
 
sent psn message. i have masquerade 01 reinforced 01 and selene 34.

Thank you sir! What did you need in return as I will take all three?
 
Last edited:
00 suit sent and some helmets in red, is not sure the color matches 👍 :)
 
I like that Gurdsman blue ac 427 and can add some more to the deal to get it. I have an Ivy Green Shelby Cobra (no stripe) 0/0/0 that i would add no problem.
 
00 suit sent and some helmets in red, is not sure the color matches 👍 :)

Thank you! Very much appreciated - if there is anything you need for your trouble, let me know.

I like that Gurdsman blue ac 427 and can add some more to the deal to get it. I have an Ivy Green Shelby Cobra (no stripe) 0/0/0 that i would add no problem.

You got it! Sent the car, send the paint when you can.
 
Last edited:
they will be sent asap.
 
If you need a helmet I have an all red one
 
sent helmets the paint chip and the car
 
Glad you like it. never drove it myself but i imagine its not far off from the ac 427.
 
Just followed that link.

*funny face on*

Wasn't the back side needed for the flag in this thread?

*funny face off*

Mate, you've done a good job on it!! Impressive work.

Cheers,
Out

You're thinking of this thread. Every time we asked the guys to turn their head they coughed and that made it uncomfortable :D
 
You're thinking of this thread. Every time we asked the guys to turn their head they coughed and that made it uncomfortable :D

Oh, yes I mixed up.. :lol:

Anyway a nice DB for gear! Good work.

And learn to hit/slap or kick them, so they obay better :D
 
Back