Still no anniversary cars...

  • Thread starter Thread starter R4YM0ND
  • 4 comments
  • 497 views
Messages
2
Australia
Australia
I have already entered the redeem codes and downloaded all of the packs available. I have received my 1mil credit, but still haven't received anything else. Does anyone have any solutions for me ? Thanks.
 
Did you check your downloads in the game? There's a section to check in the game, all the way to the left of the main menu, I think the second last icon, just look around there.
 
Just wondering, where are the redeem codes? I pre-ordered GT6 from GameStop and it just came in the mail today.
 
Just wondering, where are the redeem codes? I pre-ordered GT6 from GameStop and it just came in the mail today.

If its the anniversary edition, its a code on a little piece of paper inside the game case. Some other codes are printed on the reciept.
 
If its the anniversary edition, its a code on a little piece of paper inside the game case. Some other codes are printed on the reciept.

I totally didn't check inside. I only checked the receipt.. xD I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: Found it. Thanks. Would've never thought to look on the back of the game page thing on the inside.
 
Last edited:
Back