Still no fix for E-8055A800 ! ! !

  • Thread starter Thread starter nojoke48
  • 18 comments
  • 1,824 views
Messages
53
Messages
NoJoke48
New update as of 2/28/18 but still can't go online.
 
New update as of 2/28/18 but still can't go online.
Have you contacted Playstation Support about the error code ?.
 
Last edited:
I am having the same problem I need a fix for this
I am still having this problem. Ive been unable to play sport mode since December. This is quite unprofessional of polyphony. Fix this issue please!
 
I am still having this problem. Ive been unable to play sport mode since December. This is quite unprofessional of polyphony. Fix this issue please!
I don't think there will be a fix and you may have to start a new game. You should always backup you save daily.
 
I don't think there will be a fix and you may have to start a new game. You should always backup you save daily.
I don't know anything new regarding this error, nor if PD are working on it.

But what I do know is that it effects a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1% of players.
And that tells me the issue is either game data and/or save data related for these specific individual cases.
Which in-turn suggests an obvious solution.

If it were me in this circumstance I wouldn't still be sitting on my hands with a frown on my face waiting for a "fix".
 
I'm definitely NOT going to start over and since I've never really been interested in racing online, I'll deal with it. I can still do "Scapes" and post that online (which is interesting in itself since I can't go online for "Sport").
 
I'm definitely NOT going to start over and since I've never really been interested in racing online, I'll deal with it. I can still do "Scapes" and post that online (which is interesting in itself since I can't go online for "Sport").
If your not interested in racing online well you be happy then, did you have the Debug menu in your game ?.
 
Neither does Sony. ;-)
I know your code has something to do with the Debug Menu that Sony can not fix, but @Sander 001 code he posted and I do not know it.


Edit: I forgot to say there is someone I know had this, they had a power outage while uploading a painting pattern on the server and they ended up with a Debug Menu in there game after that strange.
 
Last edited:
I'm definitely NOT going to start over and since I've never really been interested in racing online, I'll deal with it. I can still do "Scapes" and post that online (which is interesting in itself since I can't go online for "Sport").
Yep. that's cool. 👍
Everyone has different priorities and wants from the game, so each to their own.




Just for fun, this would be my thought process to get passed this issue.

Recognising that almost everyone on the planet doesn't have the issue, it would tell me it's a local issue with either my game data or save data.
So we can tackle it 2 ways and determine where the issue is.

First, game data.
Providing you don't have data cap restrictions, it's an easy test.
I would do it this way.
First, delete GT Sport from the console.
Then, using Safemode I would run Rebuild Database (Option 5), to tidy the consoles HDD.
Then, hopefully using a wired connection, I would re-download the game and patches overnight.
Has that fixed the issue?

Second, save data.
First, copy the 2 GT Sport files to the PSN Cloud and/or USB memory device.
Then, delete the save files from the console.
Start GT Sport and when prompted regarding the save file, answer "Yes" and download the server files.
Has that fixed the issue?
If not, again delete the GT Sport save files from the console.
Start GT again, but next time answer "No" and start a new game.
Has that fixed the issue?


You could of course choose to do those tests in the reverse order.

If the game data doesn't fix the issue, you can prove the issue lies in the save data, and vice versa.
 
I don't think there will be a fix and you may have to start a new game. You should always backup you save daily.
I have started new game worked for awhile but having exact same problems. If I start a new game AGAIN and back up save daily will it help.
 
I have started new game worked for awhile but having exact same problems. If I start a new game AGAIN and back up save daily will it help.
You say, you have started a new game worked for awhile but having exact same problems, you able to going online and then later on that error code E-8055A800 comes up so you can not play online is that right ?.
 
I got this error too
I did try to use a new ps4 to login the game
And find out its the server side save data corrupted
The only way to fix this is the PD will fix it
Or
You completely start it all over like day1
So now I start a new psn account just for sport mode
And dont worry, u dont need psn+ to play sport mode
 
You say, you have started a new game worked for awhile but having exact same problems, you able to going online and then later on that error code E-8055A800 comes up so you can not play online is that right ?.
Yea had a few races some work some don't mostly not working even in lobbys I'll have a race then kick me after the race finishes maybe if I buy the game again might help
 
Back