Still no redbull final?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lendaug_GT
  • 11 comments
  • 856 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
113
United States
United States
Messages
lendaug
Wasnt there a post saying the final event in the Redbull challenge was set for the 25th?
 
No, there was a notice in GT6 saying they'll be here at the end of January.

The Taipei Game Show with an hour speech by Kazunori was on the 25th, that is all.
 
Well the end of Jan. is in 4 days heh... Hope they release something, getting sick of waiting for B-spec, Course creator, GPS Course dealyo, and the redbull stuff...
 
I think it was postponed to early February.
 
Wouldnt surprise me, im starting too wonder how much they'll charge us for B-spec and course creator.
 
I hope nothing... that would be the top of the cake after the mirco...:crazy:...actions.
 
Waiting for the lazy-mode? :lol:

You know, the way the game looks now there's no place for it.

The GUI can be changed easily enough. It could be that PD have a finished product and are just updating us little by little over the next year or two to keep us interested in the game.

I liked the b-spec when I could use a widget and keep it going 24/7. That was the only way I could afford to buy and drive all the cars in the game.

I enjoy driving some tracks, but not necessarily racing them against AI that lives by different rules than I do. So grinding is not what I enjoy. I could spend a lot of time in arcade mode driving some tracks lap after lap. It would be nice if PD gave credits for miles or rated laps by how clean they are and paid out accordingly.

:)
 
Last edited:
...It would be nice if PD gave credits for miles or rated laps by how clean they are and paid out accordingly.
:)
Good point, or maybe a performance difference bonus. I doubt very much your edited in first point though is the case...
 
Waiting for the lazy-mode? :lol:

You know, the way the game looks now there's no place for it.

It's going to be integrated with the single player game, just add another option in the list and done.
 
This has been released. It is available with the new update and is very fun. The events also are a fantastic way to earn money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back